This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines MakesBridge.
In-Depth CRM Review
MakesBridge Technology, Inc.
14435 Big Basin Way
Saratoga Village, CA 95070-6008
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Marketing Automation/Email Marketing/Lead Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
MakesBridge helps all kinds of companies evolve their technology and systems integration. From independent contractors to corporate icons, we’ve increased their team’s efficiency in doing business. Whether we provide you with our easy-to-use tools, or run it all for you, our goal is your success. We believe we can help your business with a push of a button.
MakesBridge publishes a marketing automation platform that is used by companies around the globe. The platform features easy-to-use tools that allow even the most novice of User to execute essential prospect management tasks such as email marketing, direct mail, automated nurturing, lead qualification, and sales alerts.
MakesBridge Technology is the first to provide its combination of power, economy, package flexibility and support. The on-demand product is delivered without long-term obligation via monthly base subscriptions that range between $29.95 and $1,500.00 per month.
In addition to providing its service to small and medium sized customers, MakesBridge is used by very large and well-known companies. Recognized names such as Time Warner Cable, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, and NCR have used the MakesBridge platform. The platform is available both as a stand-alone platform and offered as an add-on solution to Salesforce and Netsuite. Our BridgeMail System has been listed on the Salesforce Appexchange since January 2008 and is rated a perfect 5 Stars by Salesforce Users for Value, Ease-of-Use, and Support. The company was founded in 2001 and is located in Saratoga Village, California.
What We Do
- MakesBridge develops and publishes a suite of online marketing and sales software products that help businesses activate technology and boost revenue.
- We’ve been on the cloud since inception. We help businesses improve sales and increase their bottom line with outstanding hassle-free service.
- We focus on quality and personalized service, not quantity.
- Because we are privately held and profitable, we make decisions based on delivering value and simplicity to our customers.
- We perceive our customers as investors who deserve a high return on the money and effort spent on our tools.
- We show sincere respect for self, individuals, customers and competitors. We earn and expect the same.
- “No Contracts, No High Price” allows customers to simply stop at any time. This is how we maintain a healthy edge- by delivering results for a low cost.
About the Product:
MakesBridge marketing automation seamlessly blends demand generation, communication channels and personalized sales activities while ensuring that those marketing and sales efforts remain relevant and in synch. Your programs are customized to fit your business perfectly. Engage at your own level. Accommodate your goals and your budget.
- Automate your marketing messages and business routines.
- Constantly generate demand and relieve yourself of the hassles.
Mass Email Provider
- Millions of opportunities.
- Use our 5-Star rated mass email service BridgeMail System to fill your sales funnel. The platform used by large companies like Dell, HP, and Microsoft can be put to work for you too.
- Multi-channel messaging support increases ROI.
- Break into a new standard of outbound communication with our seamless automated messaging capabilities.
Landing Pages and Progressive Profiling
- Create personalized pages in seconds to increase conversions and progressively add data to profiles.
- Convert MORE visitors by pre-populating landing page content.
Behavior Tracking and Reporting
- Build a foundation for success.
- Prospects broadcast interests to you in real-time. Sales applies insights to understand prospect needs and quality. Marketing departments apply our patent pending technology to trigger email, postal mail*, SMS and sales alerts.
Sales Automation Module
- Sales and support staff get in the game too.
- Front line staff see who’s engaging, what their interests are, and add them to appropriate workflows.
Custom Analytics & Chart Players
- You won’t find better insights into campaign or business performance than right here.
- Create custom analytics charts to view campaign performance and impact on your business. Our charts are equipped with a sharing tool that lets you share stellar performance to team members, management, or anyone else.
Lead Management and Nurturing
- Move prospects down your sales funnel. Automatically.
- A series of targeted messages, lead scoring, and sales alerts work together to prep prospects for and make them “sales ready”.
SaaS and Process Integration
- A networked business engine drives efficiency and process automation. Perfectly suited for any business, marketing agency, or IT integrator.
- We’ve upped the ante and expectation on cloud integration. Saashups(TM) go way beyond standard “cloud connectors”. Our platform joins data, process, and analytics to set a new standard of convenience and economy for business.
- Perfectly suited to support agencies and global enterprises.
- A rollout of policies and employee training can take months of setup. Get engaged with full compliance to company standards. You just tell us the rules and we’ll follow suit.
Concierge Service Pack subscriptions are non-transferable. Subscription to MakesBridge Mini, SMB. PRO, Enterprise, or Engage is required to take advantage of this wonderful value. Subscription to Enterprise or Engage is required to create workflows.
CRM Sync only available for Salesforce and NetSuite
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of MakesBridge:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads