Last Updated on 1 year by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Mailshake
In-Depth CRM Review
|CRM Taxonomy:||Cloud CRM|
|Seats:||Small Business/SMB/Small Enterprise|
About the Company:
We love making your job easier.
Mailshake helps people have more conversations, qualify more leads, and close more deals than ever before.
About the Product:
A simple solution for cold emails.
Generate leads, build relationships, and promote content. All you need is a Google account.
- Build an automated omni-channel prospecting outreach machine – Send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard.
- Proven effective templates. – Whatever you’re working on, we’ve got you covered. Select from our collection of pre-written messages (or save your own). We’ll ask you a few simple questions and generate a personalized email for your campaign.
- Expert advice just for your campaign. Automated suggestions as you type. – As you compose your campaigns, our real-time analysis offers ways to improve engagement and reduce the chance of being marked as spam. Request a manual review of your campaign and a member of our experienced team will personally offer suggestions via a video walkthrough.
- Making you a better cold emailer – One-to-one campaign reviews with our team of email outreach experts. …and the best resources in the business to take your cold email to the next level with our cold email masterclass eBook, and our cold email academy video series.
Easy to use, easy to manage.
- Automatic follow-ups – Schedule follow-ups or emails triggered by link clicks. Mailshake stops the sequence when a reply is detected, handles unsubscribe requests, and ignores auto-responders.
- Built for teams – Belong to as many teams as you like, and invite others to collaborate on your campaigns. Send from any Google account (or any of your configured aliases in Gmail).
- Sending controls – Your sending calendar optimizes how your emails are sent. Block out weekends, set hours of the day, and set spacing rules.
- Personalization – Use merge fields to quickly customize your messages. Preview every single email and make edits efficiently.
A native integrations with Salesforce allows you to stay on top of all of your contacts automatically and through the power of Zapier, you can hook up just about anything to Mailshake. Create a Google Form that sends Mailshake campaigns, send Mailshake leads into Salesforce, and much more.
And a killer API.
All teams can use our awesome API to add recipients to campaigns, create leads, and even react in real-time to opens, clicks, replies, etc.
The cost of Mailshake ranges from $29 per user per month to $99 per user per month. For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of Mailshake:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites:
Still have questions about Mailshake? Just leave a comment below!