This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines LivePerson.
In-Depth CRM Review
475 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10018-1120
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Customer Experience Management
About the Company:
LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media and mobile devices. This “intelligent engagement” is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs.
More than 8,500 companies rely on LivePerson’s platform to increase conversions and improve customer experience, including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Sky, Walt Disney, PNC, QVC and Orbitz.
LivePerson received the CODiE award for Best Content Management Solution in 2012, and has been named a Market Share Leader by Frost and Sullivan in 2012. LivePerson is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, Santa Monica, Tel Aviv, London and Melbourne.
About the Product:
Boost online production of qualified leads
Perhaps more than in any other industry, high-tech providers rely upon the web as the main line of connection to their customers and prospects. Because IT and line-of-business managers prefer to conduct their initial research online and on their own, it is crucial that your website clearly communicate the unique value propositions that set you apart from competitors. But that is just the beginning.
In order to identify and convert visitors to qualified leads who will buy, or to satisfy your customers’ service requirements, you must anticipate their needs and match them efficiently to the most appropriate sales or service agents. LivePerson provides innovative ways to help differentiate your messages, optimize utilization of your agents, and maximize favorable results.
LivePerson intelligent engagement solutions provide advanced benefits to high-tech companies, giving you the tools you need to:
- Identify high-value visitors on your site — Monitor search terms used to reach your site, paths traveled, and pages viewed so you can target the best candidates for live engagement.
- Increase visitor conversions to qualified leads — Increase online customer acquisition by more than 20% using business rules that trigger proactive, immediate chat or voice invitations to pre-qualified leads.
- Quickly connect online visitors with the right sales people — Channel visitors based on understanding of their specific requirements, accelerating the sales process and instilling a higher degree of confidence in your company.
- Reduce service costs and increase agent productivity — Shift service requests from telephone to highly cost-effective online channels to increase the number of agent interactions per labor-hour by more than 20 percent, significantly reducing the average cost per interaction.
- Optimize your website with real-time monitoring and reporting — Glean valuable insights into online lead generation and customer acquisition initiatives using real-time reports on conversion rates, abandonment points, entry pages, navigation paths, rules effectiveness, and campaign performance.
- Foster long-term loyalty and customer satisfaction — Provide immediate answers to product questions. Note that companies who use chat report customer loyalty and satisfaction rates higher than those from any other human-assisted channel.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LivePerson:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads