Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines LiveHelpNow.
In-Depth CRM Review
726 Fitzwatertown Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090-1331
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Help Desk
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
LiveHelpNow is focused on providing solutions to online commerce.
These solutions include web based tools that enable businesses to provide the same or better service than their often bigger and better financed competitors.
We know and understand business’ challenges, have spent years managing sales and customer service operations and have applied that to LiveHelpNow suite of products.
We have designed, priced and delivered to ensure your business grows by using LiveHelpNow.
About the Product:
YOU NEED A HELPDESK SOLUTION
YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN REACH YOU 24/7/365
LiveHelpNow Ticket System is an advanced management system that basically provides your website with its own helpdesk solution. Instead of receiving multiple emails your visitors can submit enquiries directly through our ticket system. You will have the ability to add automated question status notifications as well as gauge the effectiveness of your own support team. This feature essentially allows your ‘store’ to be open even when you are not there – giving you the ability to provide service 24/7/365.
BRING ORDER TO CHAOS
LiveHelpNow Ticket System breaks down customer queries by category, allows you to prioritize them or assign them to other agents, and notifies your customers via email when their tickets are updated. Collaborate with other help desk agents by adding private notes to tickets & deliver quick, effective responses that will make a lasting impression.
LiveHelpNow is the powerful, scalable web-based customer service suite that turns your static site into a powerful and dynamic resource for helping new and existing customers efficiently and effectively.
Our ticket management system allows your business to be open and provide customer service 24/7/365. It will conquer your daily email communication. Organize, prioritize, analyze and archive customer inquiries for easy access at any time. Control and supervise the complete life cycle of every email & inquiry.
LiveHelpNow Tickets adapt to any business model:
- Manage Customer Support and Sales inquiries
- Track Bugs and Issues in real time
- Help Desk & Task Management software
The Ticket System has a wide range of capabilities. It can be used for managing customer inquiries and tracking incoming issues & bugs. Tickets are also useful for task management. LiveHelpNow Tickets adapt to any business model, and easily integrate with any platform.
Our Ticket System integrates with any email client. The system monitors your emails and automatically creates a new ticket when a customer inquiry is received. Update existing tickets easily with LiveHelpNow’s straightforward Ticket System interface or add new comments by replying to ticket notifications via email.
- Allow your business to be open 24/7/365. – LiveHelpNow lets prospects and customers reach you easily and allows your help desk agents to respond to them effortlessly using our streamlined email & ticket management interface.
- Respond to inquiries with lightning speed. – Instead of dividing customer emails up between agents and letting them ‘slip through the cracks’ focus your total company effort on customer satisfaction.
- The Ticket System eliminates email mess. – Customer emails can quickly accumulate and become overwhelming. By funneling every customer inquiry into one place your help desk agents can collaborate & respond to customers in record time.
- The Ticket System installs easily. – Paste our code onto your site to allow customers to create a new ticket or setup email-to-ticket integration to turn incoming customer emails into trackable tickets.
GET SETUP IN MINUTES
A Help Desk Solution should be easy to install and easy to use. You can have ours setup and fully implemented in five minutes or less. Customers won’t do anything differently, and help desk agents will love its functional simplicity. From day one, customers will be able to track ticket updates online & receive email alerts when comments are added.
- Customers and prospects can send inquiries using either email or an online submission form.
- LiveHelpNow email integration takes incoming inquiries and makes them visible to all of your agents.
- Customize every field on the inquiry submission form and place it any where your customers browse.
Within the LiveHelpNow Ticket System customer inquiries are tracked from beginning to end. Review each ticket’s history including the actions taken by your agents. Tickets are fully searchable; easily drill down to specific customer entries or sort tickets by category.
- Review the full lifecycle of each ticket. – Customer inquiries start as open tickets and are assigned to an available help desk agent. Agents can work alone or work together to resolve tickets, with all actions logged in the system for administrative review.
- Measure the effectiveness of your staff. – Leave private comments on tickets that are visible only to your agents. Generate performance reports to help you monitor the productivity of your help desk staff.
- Tickets are archived for your analysis. – LiveHelpNow provides financial grade security & keeps two full years of ticket data on file for every client. Access past tickets easily or export them for your own records. View reports to track trends in ticket data.
- Search all of your tickets and drill down. – Filter tickets by customer name, customer email, status, priority level, subject, category, and assignment or use keywords to narrow your search results.
LiveHelpNow includes reports and powerful analytics that measure the productivity of your agents, intelligently sort your tickets, and collect the contact information of your customers. Measure average time to ticket resolution for each agent and department. Sort tickets by category and track trends in customer data. You can even export contact lists to pass leads to your sales and marketing department.
- How do you measure the pulse of your company help desk? – The Ticket System generates detailed agent performance reports and account statistics daily. Monitoring your company’s help desk performance keeps your ear to the ground & prevents customer issues from rising to the surface.
- Overall Performance – Measure the average time it takes your agents to reply to tickets and the average time to ticket resolution. These metrics are also broken down for company departments and individual help desk operators.
- Detailed Daily Statistics – View a daily backlog of new, unanswered inquiries and check ticket status to assess which agents or departments are holding up the line.
The Ticket System improves communication with customers by automating email responses and sending out ticket status notifications when comments are added to working tickets. Assign new tickets to specific agents automatically & set up your own customizable triggers to effectively manage your company’s unique workflow.
- The Ticket System improves communication with all of your end users. – Speed up replies to tickets by automating your responses whenever a ticket is created, new comments are added, or a ticket is resolved. The system delivers status notifications to operators and end users whenever a ticket is updated.
- Assign tickets to operators automatically. – If you have multiple agents on your team then it’s likely that they specialize in different functional areas. livehelpnow allows you to route tickets to operators automatically based on ticket subject and content.
- Set up your own customizable triggers. – Creating ticket triggers is a powerful way to automate the workflow of your help desk. For example, you can send out notifications to operators when a ticket has been left unresolved too long or manage escalations automatically.
THE SCALABLE SOLUTION
LiveHelpNow’s Ticket System can easily be used for issue tracking, bug tracking, and task management. Use it on any web platform to organize multiple business processes across your organization.
Simplify complex issues.
The Ticket System is designed to resolve complex issues in a straightforward manner. Use tickets to track and resolve:
- Customer Inquiries
- Software Bugs
- Safety Issues
- To-Do Lists
LiveHelpNow features out of the box integrations with Google Analytics & Adwords, SalesForce.com and Facebook. The customer data that your website collects can be pushed to live chat operators using a Custom Information Feed. Our live chat solution can also be integrated with any CRM system. In fact, you can sync customer data in real time from any LiveHelpNow product to other web-based platforms using our public API.
- Track ticket inquiries with Google Analytics. – When you integrate our help desk management suite with your Google Analytics account, you’ll be able to see when and where your website visitors have submitted inquiries along their path to purchase. A well placed “contact us” button is a clear call to action that can turn a passive web browser into an interested prospect.
- Find your customers and prospects on Facebook. – Every time a ticket is submitted, the customer enters their contact email. LiveHelpNow automatically searches Facebook for a matching email address and gives you access to the customer‟s public profile information
- Send ticket inquiry data to your CRM system. – Customer name, customer email, ticket subject, ticket creation date, and ticket priority are all examples of data generated by the ticket system which would make a valuable addition to entries in any CRM system. This data integrates easily with our flexible, public API.
- Grow a knowledge base with customer questions. – Want to help customers help themselves? When repeat questions are submitted as ticket inquiries your agents can instantly create support articles in the LiveHelpNow Knowledge Management System. These articles are published on your website where customers can search for answers 24/7/365 without contacting any support personnel. Help desk agents can also link customers to support articles via tickets or reference them over the phone. Add Knowledge Management to LiveHelpNow Ticket System to spend less time on customer support as you continually improve customer satisfaction.
- Live Chat solves common phone support issues. – Add Live Chat System to handle multiple customers at the same time and deflect customer support phone calls. Transferring a chat is easier on customers than a phone transfer because agents can quickly review a previous conversation. Tickets can even be created on the fly by agents who handle live chat and phone support.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of LiveHelpNow:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads