Last Updated on 1 year by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines LinkTexting
In-Depth CRM Review
|Level 3, 97 Pirie Street|
|Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia|
|CRM Taxonomy:||Cloud CRM|
About the Company:
About the Product:
Link texting helps turn desktop traffic into mobile app downloads. Embed a widget on your website to add text to download functionality
A Simple Solution, Solving an Important Problem!
- Increase Downloads – LinkTexting will save you from losing customers and downloads. Each download of a mobile app is mission critical to growth.
- Scaling Made Simple – We scale for you so you don’t have to worry about carrier limits and internationalization. We work in 190+ countries.
- Better Tracking & Analytics – We provide analytics that show you how often your app is downloaded, from where, and how many times the links that are sent are opened.
- Save Time and Money – You’ll be up and running in minutes without your developers needing to become SMS experts.
- Automatic Device Detection – Use our LinkTexting “Smart Link” and we’ll automatically send your users to the correct app store after detecting their device type.
- Localization – Automatically detect the visitors location to show the correct country flag, phone number field and button text presets matched with their corresponding localized App Store Badges.
- API – Developers will rejoice in using our complete, well documented API set along with our existing template to build a customized experience in a flash.
The cost of LinkTexting ranges from $19 per month to $199 per month. For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LinkTexting:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites:
Still have questions about LinkTexting? Just leave a comment below!