This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines LexisNexis InterAction.
In-Depth CRM Review
2000 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC 27518-7718
Toll Free: (800) 419-5590
Fax: (919) 467-7181
Email: Contact LexisNexis InterAction
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 541110 – Law Offices
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Welcome. If you’re with a top-tier legal or professional services firm, you’ve reached the right part of LexisNexis to find new ways for improving your business. Clearly, the extensive legal heritage of LexisNexis makes the business of law a major focal point for everything we do. In creating world-class solutions for the legal community, we’ve also discovered that other, non-legal professionals – in finance, accounting, consulting, and similar service-oriented areas – are equally interested in gaining a competitive edge with tailored solutions from LexisNexis.
The software, systems and services we provide do just that. Our products add insight and intelligence to business activities and give customers new ways to understand their operations, their clients, their competition and their industries.
- LexisNexis® InterAction® – raises customer-relationship management (CRM) to a new level of relationship intelligence
- LexisNexis® Redwood Analytics® – adds sophisticated business intelligence to decision making
- LexisNexis® atVantage™ – broadens perspectives to marketplace and competitive intelligence
- LexisNexis® Client Analysis – explores the values and drivers behind your installed base to build customer intelligence
Equipped with new-found knowledge and understanding, our customers are able to make better plans and more-informed decisions to move their practices forward … whether they’re representing a legal firm or a different professional service group.
The unifying factor for all of our customers is their top-tier status. If they aren’t already among the largest firms in their respective areas, they have ambitious plans and aspirations to grow and join those ranks quickly. Competitive, growth-oriented, forward-thinking … those criteria start to define our client base.
Those same attributes indicate a pressing business need for something more than simple off-the-shelf solutions. In response, our portfolio is also top tier. By design and technology, it’s equipped to match practices with a scale and scope spanning hundreds of users and geographic footprints that can encompass multiple locations on a nationwide or even global basis. And it gives that same power to firms that are on a growth trajectory.
About the Product:
Raise customer-relationship management to a new level of relationship intelligence.
At every practice, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system should be an invaluable helper for professional users, administrative staff and business leaders alike. It’s the one sophisticated technology tool shared by everyone.
So, what kind of relationship should you have with a CRM system? Does it work the way you do, handle the tasks you expect, and possess the attributes you’d associate with a real helper … smart, detail oriented, flexible, trustworthy, and readily available? It should be all that and more.
Top-tier professional service organizations around the world seeking “all that and more” have turned to LexisNexis® InterAction® software as their CRM platform of choice. Their interests go beyond just managing all the contact details associated with customers. They want to use that valuable resource intelligently to distinguish the firm, grow the business, service clients better, and solidify the relationships that are vital to the practice.
Ideally, you’d have a trusted colleague to depend upon who would help you accomplish all those activities. From a performance review standpoint, InterAction software gets top marks.
- Detail Oriented: Captures and tracks all the key touch points of daily working life (calls, contacts, appointments, etc.) and aggregates your firm’s client data covering matters, profiles, notes and activities to form a more complete relationship picture.
- Diligent: Notifies you when others in your firm interact with your contacts; tracks internal email headers to discover new contacts and relationships.
- Works Well With Others: Seamlessly integrates with other practice applications (time and billing, HR systems, document management systems, et al.); directly synchronizes with Outlook and other mail systems; features convenient embedded access and task panel in InterAction for Microsoft® Outlook®.
- Trustworthy: “Ethical wall” security maintains confidentiality of information at the relationship or detail level.
- Multi-Tasks: Identifies cross-selling and client service opportunities; prepares contact lists for mailings and invitations; tracks development activities for events and campaigns.
- Team Player: Tracks progress milestones and manages action plans on major initiatives; improves productivity and collaboration for all parties involved.
- Well Connected: Identifies subtle interrelationships among clients and prospects; determines other people in the firm familiar with your contacts and the nature of the relationships.
- Quality Conscious: Incorporates the right data stewards, change management rules, and process steps to protect the integrity and accuracy of your firm’s relationship resource.
Maybe it’s time for your practice to take CRM up to the relationship intelligence level. Looking at client relationships from an InterAction software vantage point can empower your entire firm.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LexisNexis InterAction:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads