This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Lead Zeppelin.
In-Depth CRM Review
321 South Sangamon Street
Chicago, IL 60607-3609
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
cre8 is a professional services firm providing digital business solutions and interactive marketing for the small to medium-sized company.
Being a small shop ourselves, we understand the importance of using what you have. By leveraging those assets and going for the low-hanging fruit, we can get you to your goals faster and more affordably.
For further details, see: http://www.cre8media.com/
About the Product:
Sales Lead Management Made Easy
Your inbox is no place to manage your important leads and prospects. With custom fields and our web-to-lead forms, you can route leads from your website, directly into your account.
Share your deal-closing notes and files with your team, assign tasks and leads to people. Track your leads’ status or use Deals for bids.
Quickly Find Notes, Files and Status on Leads
Keep your leads separate from your contacts. Easily find the information you need when a prospect calls.
Lead Zeppelin – Key Features
Leads. Get the info you need. Now.
Let Lead Zeppelin worry about who’s doing what and when so you can get back out there selling.
- Assign leads to your team and keep tabs on them in our filtered leads view
- Assign follow up tasks, or make sure your team is by checking in on the Tasks tab
- Boss, it’s easy to get started with our free trial
- Quickly see which leads you need to focus on by filtering by status.
- Share the load by assigning leads to other guys on your team.
- Enter leads manually, or get up to speed by importing a CSV file.
- Hook up your website with our forms or API and feed leads right into your ‘zep.
- Attach proposals, agreements, documents, sketches and other files.
- Add notes from email and phone conversations and view them quickly and easily next time you’re on the phone with the prospect.
Deal maker? We have you covered.
- Link a deal to a contact so you can reference it later.
- Assign deals to other folks on your team.
- Create tasks to keep the deal on track and on time.
- Add notes and attach files so you have a complete picture for everyone involved.
- Try out a deal in our free trial
- Use tasks to get things done.
What’s better than a to do item? One that you can assign to someone else. Delegation is good.
- You can apply tasks to leads, contacts or deals. For whatever you need: appointments, meetings, phone calls, blimp trips, you name it.
- Stop forgetting, add some follow up tasks now in our free trial
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Lead Zeppelin:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads