This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines LeadFormix.
In-Depth CRM Review
Callidus Software Inc.
6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-3702
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Marketing Automation/Lead Management/Social CRM
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds. From back office to the field, from desktop to mobile, we ensure organizations have the right tools to be more effective and perform better. The combined power of our clouds, our people, and our partners fuels growth, empowers the work force and delivers real value. CallidusCloud drives performance and productivity for over 1,800 leading organizations. Small, medium and large enterprises across multiple industries and geographies rely on CallidusCloud for quicker hiring, simpler learning, better marketing, and smarter selling.
For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
Callidus Software Inc. (CALD) is traded on the NASDAQ.
LeadFormix, a CallidusCloud Company, is the leader in next-generation marketing automation software, known as Marketing Automation 2.0.
LeadFormix delivers a game-changing real-time marketing automation solution for enterprises that converts anonymous online visits into qualified sales leads, determines website visitor interest and intent, and enables sales teams to reach decision-makers more effectively and close deals faster using patented business intelligence and data mining technology.
LeadFormix provides significantly richer lead data than any other solution, enabling enterprise sales and marketing teams to uncover hidden opportunities, accurately identify decision-makers, and deliver powerful, targeted, real-time responses and offers to potential customers.
LeadFormix was founded in 2008 by software executives from Microsoft, Yodlee, Autonomy, and Healtheon. Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the company has offices in California, Michigan, UK and India.
About the Product:
View all leads coming from your website, marketing campaigns, email campaigns, social media, and offline leads in one single dashboard. Implement marketing campaigns that maximize your sales pipeline.
- Get complete data including company details, contact information, and buying intent to act on your leads
- Separate high-intent, ready-to-buy leads from the low-intent, just-looking-for-information leads
- Chart your nurture path, and the marketing automation workflow module executes the campaign
- Connect your marketing campaigns using our email module to effectively deliver your product or solution message
- Know what prospects are saying about your business in social media channels and reach out to them
- Create, edit, and deploy your email campaign landing pages on the fly without design or web team support
Gather deep lead intelligence in real time to help you accelerate the sales process. Capture website visitor insights to identify opportunities and learn key insights.
- Learn visitor intent and identify sales leads, partners, or competitors trying to obtain information
- Capture valuable prospect information such as interest, level of engagement, and visit focus to improve the quality of your leads
- Receive real-time information about decision makers and influencers in the prospect organization
- Take advantage of social collaboration and the wisdom of crowds built into a powerful lead management engine
- Smoothly integrate with all the top CRM solutions to connect marketing and sales for a consolidated view of prospects
Find out what your customers are saying in social media, clarify their needs, and reach out to them with specialized campaigns. Monitor their online behaviors to identify potential leads. Measure your social media campaigns to convert social contacts into opportunities.
- Identify casual website visitors arriving from social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook
- Convert long campaign page URLs to shorter Buzzlinks and use them in emails, social networking sites, chat, and more
- Simplify your social media campaign monitoring and understand each campaign’s effectiveness
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of LeadFormix:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads