This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Komiko.
In-Depth CRM Review
7824 Leary Way NE
Redmond WA 98052-1568
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Team Empowerment
Seats: SMB/Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Building some of the leading CRM and ERP solutions at Microsoft and SAP showed us their significant impact on companies success. But we also saw their inherited limitation when it comes to productivity.
Here is why. Whether you are a sales or customer service professional or you work in operations, logistics and accounting, you do your work by using email, IM, SMS, phone and obviously talking to people in person. To organize the process you are forced to spend extra time updating the corporate CRM or ERP or a local spreadsheet. Quite frustrating.
It becomes tedious. You keep updating and it keeps getting out of order.
At Komiko, we focus on bridging the world of structured process driven by CRM and ERP, with the world of unstructured communication like Email, Phone and IM used to do work.
We want to solve one of the main sources of frustration and inefficiency for professional knowledge workers: not knowing what’s happening and why.
About the Product:
- Komiko lets you focus on building relationships and close deals and not bother with the admin work. Messages and documents are captured seamlessly and augment accounts, contacts, opportunities and leads.
- It scores opportunities and leads based on communication frequency, recency and the importance of people involved. It helps you know “who is who” in an account and identify the right person to approach the account.
- Komiko will create follow up tasks for you, help you execute them with contextual information and template support.
- Most customer service solutions support direct Email interaction with your customers. But they fail short when you need to reach out to other people inside your organization and business partners.
- Komiko seamlessly integrates all communication channels (Email, SMS, IM) into one place. Providing a 360 degree of all your customer interactions. Using its advanced data science technology it surfaces related documents, people and previous cases in context.
- You can now resolve cases rapidly, and even let Komiko solve cases for you.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Komiko:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119166713″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/impossible.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119224853″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/abmcover.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119183170″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/hacking.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119037360″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/predictive.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0062188534″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/extreme.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
Still have questions about Komiko? Just leave a comment below!