Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines KnowledgeVision.
In-Depth CRM Review
KnowledgeVision Systems, Inc.
55 Old Bedford Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-1125
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Presentations
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
KnowledgeVision’s cloud-based services make it easy to create interactive video experiences by synchronizing presentation slides with video or audio streams, reference links, navigation, searchable transcripts, and social media tools. These online presentations are used for e-learning, content marketing, sales enablement, corporate communications, and investor relations.
KnowledgeVision is single-mindedly focused on making online video work harder:
- to make it perform better as a content marketing tool;
- to make it more impactful as a sales tool;
- to make it more engaging as a learning tool; and
- to make it more effective as a corporate communications tool.
Clients all over the world use KnowledgeVision’s tools to create, share and track synchronized online video and audio presentations, and make them available from web browsers and mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
KnowledgeVision is a venture-backed company based in Lincoln, Massachusetts.
About the Product:
The KnowledgeVision® System is a tightly-linked collection of products, technologies and services that add up to the most powerful and flexible online presentation technology.
Most people see only the KnowledgeVision player — showing them rich, multimedia content on websites, on landing pages, in email campaigns, and in learning systems. But behind those players is a highly sophisticated content creation, hosting, and tracking system that makes it easy for content creators to unleash the power of KnowledgeVision.
The diagram on this page shows how the core components of the KnowledgeVision System fit together.
Core Components of the KnowledgeVision System:
- KVCentral – This is the hub for everyone who creates or manages KnowledgeVision content. In KVCentral, you can see all the presentations you’ve created, view their statistics, share them on email and social media, get links and code for embedding them on web pages and landing pages, and launch a variety of tools, including KVQuick for creating instant video and audio presentations.
- KVStudio – The workhorse of the KnowledgeVision System, KVStudio is a sophisticated, full-featured tool for creating killer video and audio presentations. Video from multiple sources, a vast array of image options, precise control of navigation and footnotes, live webcasting and more are packed into the ultimate power presentation tool for professional content creators.
- KVQuick – This is the quick and easy tool for the rest of us to create video and audio presentations. Simply upload a PowerPoint deck or folder of images, turn on your webcam or microphone, talk through the slides, and choose you want to share it. It’s that simple!
- PresentationCloud® – This is where KnowledgeVision presentations “live” for instant and secure availability, world-wide on reliable, high-capacity servers. You may choose to make your presentations public by publishing the web address or embedding it on a public web page, or you may keep it private, accessible only to those with whom you share the web address — it’s totally up to you! (See KVLocal for alternative “behind-the-firewall” publishing options.)
- KVTrack – This is advanced, viewer-level tracking capability that turns viewer clickstreams into actionable business intelligence. Working in conjunction with KVGuestbook or the KnowledgeVision Advanced Registration Option, KVTrack can track who watched, when, for how long, from where, and what they watched. It also calculates an Engagement Score that can inform marketing, CRM, and learning management systems how engaged each viewer was with the presentation content. KVTrack is a standard feature for Corporate and Enterprise Edition clients, and is an optional feature for Professional Edition clients.
- KVAnywhere – KnowledgeVision presentations are automatically prepared in a way that can be viewed across a broad range of desktop and mobile devices, without requiring special viewing apps or software.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of KnowledgeVision:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads