This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines KMS CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
63 Tanner Street
London SE1 3PL
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 541300 – Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Established in 1991, and based in London, KMS was born from a recognised need within the construction industry for an IT system that could store and manage all the information concerning relationships within construction projects.
Our customers are found in virtually every sector of the Construction Industry including contractors, developers, engineers, materials manufacturers and suppliers. In essence, we provide a project tracking CRM system that is an efficient and cost-effective means of managing your business as well as enhancing productivity across areas such as business development, marketing, work winning and support functions.
About the Product:
Improve sales planning and management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organisational efficiency.
- Create price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management.
- Post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Centre.
- Use strong role-based and group-based permissions for easy information distribution.
Automate your lead system
- Better coordinate with marketing by tracking leads in one centralised system.
- Automatically associate email messages with relevant leads or opportunities.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically based on predefined rules.
- Instantly light up the most promising leads with conditional formatting.
- Use guided dialogues to streamline the qualification process.
- Streamline lead scoring and conversion.
- Instantly segment your customer database to identify new leads.
Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information.
- Enable more effective team selling with team-based ownership.
- Create and monitor customised offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- More effectively position against the competition with seamless competitor tracking.
- Better identify and leverage extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process.
- Streamline proposal creation with embedded document management capabilities.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprise-wide with predefined workflows.
- Track generated revenue with out-of-box order and invoice tracking.
Streamline account management
- Track all activities and interactions for each contact and account.
- Identify influencers, constituents, allies and roadblocks for each account.
- Quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with embedded analytics.
- Automatically track contract renewal dates and details.
- Better understand complex organisational structures with hierarchal relationship tracking.
Boost sales productivity
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM right within Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Instantly find the information you need with preview panes, personal views, record pinning and Most Recently Used lists.
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products.
- Promote Office Outlook contacts and email messages to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few clicks.
- Reduce wasted cycles with robust data import and data de-duplication features.
- Ensure your sales people are working on the most current data with bidirectional data synch between Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, financial periods or other predefined criteria.
- Instantly track sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level.
- Identify key trends for deals won or lost and optimise the sales process.
Simplify workflow processes
- Improve productivity with personal, team and organisational workflows.
- Leverage guided dialogues across the sales organisation to reduce training and ramp-up time.
- Automatically create or assign tasks and activities when rules are triggered.
- Automate simple or multilevel approvals with predefined workflows.
- Automate scoring and distribution of leads.
- Set alerts for key events or milestones.
- Define and enforce consistent sales processes enterprise-wide.
Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any web-enabled device.
- Better prepare for customer meetings via real-time account details.
- Rapidly respond to customer requests while on the road.
- Continuously work details by updating and receiving leads 24/7.
- Discover new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities right on the spot.
Gain visibility and improve decision making
- Gain business insight with flexible dashboards and inline data visualisation.
- View key performance indicators in real time with prebuilt dashboards.
- Use built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
- Use robust data cubes for insightful trending analysis.
- Employ predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios.
- Take advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of KMS CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads