Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
In-Depth CRM Review
4844 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1885
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
karmaCRM was founded in 2010 by John Paul Narowski, universally known by his initials – JP.
Prior to founding karmaCRM, JP was a founding partner of MetaSpring a Digital Marketing Consultancy that focused on the whole pie, rather than just a single slice of it. They design, develop, strategize, implement, and execute every project based on a proven process and solid planning. Their goal was to become a valuable partner who understands your business inside and out, and can help to provide a unified, long-term strategy to contribute to your business’s success. Their long and happy client list shows that the succeeded there.
Prior to MetaSpring, JP worked in the family business, Amish Tables. There, JP developed the company’s web presence and ecommerce sites. JP’s sales, recruiting and business development roles at both of these ventures forced him to become organized and methodical in all of his business processes. As had many other CRM founders before him, JP went through many CRM systems trying to find a simple web-based solution that catered to his sales process – without requiring a Ph.D. in CRM! After months of searching and consuming many sticky notes and spreadsheets, JP did not think any of the available solutions truly met his unique requirements. JP wanted a CRM solution that was simple without giving up power and that that affordably helped small businesses grow in their sales and customer relationships. JP envisioned a CRM solution built by small business salespeople for small business sales people. Thus was born, karmaCRM.
About the Product:
A few good reasons why karmaCRM will make your life easier
No more “uhh…” moments.
It happens to the best of us – a lead or client calls and asks you something, something you should know, that leaves you scratching your head. Way too much happens in any given day to keep track of in your head, especially as your sales team grows. Keep life simple – use our built-in communication tracking to keep tabs on emails, call logs, and notes all in one place.
Stop trying to herd cats.
Sales people, the successful ones anyway, are busy people. You’re always on the road, juggling a dozen customers, making deals and qualifying new accounts. Make the most of your time by utilizing the tools needed to track and share customer information, so you can focus on bringing in more business.
Good karma, anywhere.
Because karmaCRM is hosted in the cloud you can access your info anytime, anywhere, with no special software to download. With a growing list of third-party integrations including Google Calendar, Freshbooks and MailChimp, karmaCRM is built to be your base-of-operations, a true information hub.
Restore the balance.
If you’ve tried dozens of CRM packages unsuccessfully, we feel your pain. Before creating karmaCRM, we went from CRM to spreadsheet to CRM, finding them to be too complex, or too simple. With karma, our mission is to unify features and usability to provide you with the perfect balance.
Detailed features of karmaCRM
- Gain administrative access with Karma’s simple user and group permission process
- Customize stages, settings and other options through the settings section
- Easily import contacts from external websites
- Track sales conversions and monitor your sales team’s progress
- Share company-wide calendars and events
- Customize the look and feel with color schemes and the ability to add your logo
- Send automatic email notifications to your team when assigning records such as contacts or tasks
- Powerful filtering allows you to drill down your list to exactly the contacts you need
- Import information from Highrise, Freshbooks or CSV
- Customize your contact list to include only the fields relevant to your business
- Attach photos, files, deals, and tasks to your contacts
- One click to open a Google map of your contacts address
- Add custom fields if they are missing from the defaults.
- Assign a cold, hot, or urgent status to each lead.
- Attach a sales process stage IE: lead, requirements gathering
- Create customized contact statuses in the settings section
- Receive e-mail reminders as deadlines approach
- Add a due date and time to each task
- Receive SMS reminders before the task is due
- Assign tasks to a contact, sales member or contractor
- Assign Todo to a specific stage in your sales process (EG: this todo is for the requirements gathering stage)
- Track deadlines
- Add comments and attach files
- Create and assign deal stages such as pending, sent, won and more
- Create templated tasks which are added to your deal each time it enters that stage
- Prices can be automatically converted to your default currency based on realtime market rates
- BCC or CC your Karma email drop-box and Karma will automatically attach the message to a contact
- Create new contacts via email
- Forward e-mails to and from contacts and keep your team informed
- If attachments are present, they are automatically attached too
- Create a task in karma using your dropbox
- Attach an email directly to a case or deal
- Create cases to manage your support tickets, or one-off projects
- Customize case type, status and priority
- Add tasks and notes to your case
- Assign one or many contacts to a case
- Create custom reports based on the information important to you
- Utilize table, bar, pie and funnel report types
- Export and print your reports
- See users activity and CRM use
- Deal projections
- Month / week and day views depending on your preference
- Import and sync your calendars with your Google account
- Add and manage recurring events
- Drag and drop events for easy rescheduling
- Grab the ICal feed for external use
Third Party Integrations
- Import from Highrise, Freshbooks or CSV
- Sync Your Lists with MailChimp
- Import and sync your Google calendars
- Easily get contacts from your website into karmaCRM using your Wufoo or Formstack powered form
- Private chat with other members of your team within karmaCRM
- Create unlimited group chat rooms
- See who’s online and using karmaCRM at any given time
- Chat transcripts are saved and searchable for later reference
- Bulk import contacts to any list and sort by tag, stage or status
- Sync your list contacts with MailChimp
- Export your lists to CSV
- Attach files to contacts, companies, cases, and notes
- Store your files, presentations and PDFs in the cloud and access them from anywhere
- Categories, search and filter your files to quickly find what you’re looking for
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of karmaCRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads