Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Kajabi.
In-Depth CRM Review
333 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780-3605
Telephone: (714) 794-5251
Toll Free: (855) 452-5224
CRM Category: Internet Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Total Internet Marketing
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Kajabi was founded by two long-time friends Travis, a world-class designer, and Kenny, a versatile software architect. On a hot summer day in 2009, the two met for some tacos and tortas at La Sirena Grill in Orange County, CA. During their man-date, Travis and Kenny were discussing their latest fun side project: an eBook and video that showed parents how to create fun water toys for their kids. They thought marketing a simple information product like this would be easy. Turns out, it wasn’t.
They had no choice but to create everything from scratch: up-sells, secure checkout, piracy controls (so that people couldn’t steal the product), thank you pages, email integration and more.
All of this was a lot more work than expected. “Isn’t there a solution for building something like this without having to create everything from scratch?” Turns out there wasn’t. With this realization, they set out to create an all-in-one solution that allowed people to create a private content portal, and sell access to it. It was then that the idea for Kajabi was born.
Since that day, Kajabi has become the de-facto standard for anyone wanting to quickly and painlessly post content online and charge for access to it. Through the process of building a tool that solved a problem that they themselves had, Travis and Kenny have built a service that helps the masses monetize their knowledge….and they are just getting started.
About the Product:
Easily build and market membership sites.
No technical skills required.
Meet Kajabi: An easy-to-use platform that lets you quickly create beautiful membership sites, right in your web browser. Nothing to download or install. No hosting necessary
Kajabi handles all the technology, so you can focus on your content
Automatic Content Delivery
Add videos, audio files, PDFs, or text. Then, share that content with all of your customers, or just specific membership levels. You can publish your content however you want: immediately, on a specific date, or dripped out according to a schedule.
One-Minute Marketing Pages
Create sales pages, squeeze pages, video and download pages, and even full-blown product launch sequences with our one-minute marketing page wizard. Choose from several themes. Then, simply integrate your marketing pages with all your favorite email and payment providers.
No More Plugin Headaches
Don’t start the cycle of stringing together plugins, themes, and other tech gizmology that will only cause you headaches. Because Kajabi is hosted and monitored in the cloud, you won’t get distracted with complicated setups, or worry about plugin updates breaking your site.
Your content becomes more valuable when inside Kajabi
Say goodbye to lifeless and ugly content. When your content is powered by Kajabi, it will look beautiful. Customers will thank you.
Give your customers a richer experience
- If you have a lot of content, you can schedule it to drip out to your customers a little bit at a time instead of overloading them with everything at once.
- You can allow your users to post comments right alongside the content. This lets you to interact with your customers and answer their questions.
- Enabling community discussion forums directly inside your site can bring like-minded people together and cause them to stick around longer.
Powerfully share your content with built-in marketing pages
- Create great-looking squeeze pages to capture leads directly to your favorite email provider.
- Build landing pages that deliver valuable content for FREE. These can include a video or file downloads.
- Convert your visitors into happy buyers by building video sales pages or classic sales letters with just a couple clicks.
Harness the power and scalability of a cloud-based platform
- Nothing to Install. You probably don’t want to be an I.T. guy. With Kajabi you don’t need to worry about web hosting, FTPing files, unzipping plugins, databases, and all the other technical stuff usually associated with building membership sites and selling access to them.
- Constant updates and features for free. Kajabi lives in the “cloud” and is maintained and monitored by an amazing team of engineers located in our headquarters in sunny Southern California (go Angels!). We are constantly adding improvements and features to the Kajabi platform which benefit all Kajabi users automatically.
- We can handle the load. Since Kajabi is hosted in the cloud, it means that we have virtually unlimited powerful and scalable resources at our disposal. This matters to you because you can rest assured that your pages and site will be available under even the most extreme amount of traffic.
- Security is our priority. Kajabi is architected from the ground up to be safe and secure. This means that people will not be allowed to access content if they have not paid for it. It also means that you don’t have to stay up-to-date on the latest versions of pieced-together “plugins” whose vulnerabilities can become compromised.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of Kajabi:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads