This post was most recently updated on July 16th, 2014
Last Updated on 6 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Insperity™ ExpensAble®.
In-Depth CRM Review
19001 Crescent Springs Drive
Kingwood, TX 77339-3802
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Expense Account Management
Seats: SMB/Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 27 years, provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Insperity™ Business Performance Advisors offer the most comprehensive suite of products and services available in the marketplace. Insperity delivers administrative relief, better benefits, reduced liabilities and a systematic way to improve productivity through its premier Workforce Optimization™ solution. Additional company offerings include Human Capital Management, Payroll Services, Time and Attendance, Performance Management, Organizational Planning, Recruiting Services, Employment Screening, Financial Services, Expense Management, Retirement Services and Insurance Services.
- Founded: April 1986
- Headquarters: Houston, Texas
- Locations: 57 U.S. offices
- 2012 Revenues: $2.2 billion
- No. of Corporate Employees: 2,200
- No. of Clients/Customers: More than 100,000 businesses with over 2 million employees
Insperity (NSP) is traded on the NYSE.
About the Product:
If your company is looking to cut costs and gain better control of its expenses, Insperity® ExpensAble® will help to automate and streamline your expense reporting, saving you money and giving you visibility into where it’s being spent.
Expense management made easy
- Track, record and control expenses
- Get accurate information in real time
- Customize reports
- Save time and resources
- Enforce spending policies
- Manage expenses on the go
- Synchronize with existing systems
Insperity® ExpensAble® technology solutions are designed to manage the entire expense reporting process: from creating each report to approval, audit, reimbursement and analysis. ExpensAble can make things easier for expense filers, approvers and administrators.
- Custom configuration makes start-up and fine-tuning easy
- Select expense policies to fit your needs
- Create company-specific expense types, bill-to groups and individual users
- Define the approval workflow for optimum efficiency
- Assign proxy submitters or approvers for when you’re unavailable
- Operate offline, with automatic sync when you have a connection
- Accounting systems interface with ability to import data
- Use your payroll system to send reimbursements
- Easily access receipts online for audits
- Access itinerary data from multiple booking tools
- Get easy access with self-service and support
- Identify preferred vendors and travel policies
- Convert paper receipts into electronic receipts with a smartphone camera
- Instant submission and approval of expenses
- Simplify international travel with currency converter
- Pre-population of corporate or personal credit cards saves time and paperwork
- Employees can view and populate charges as they happen
- Charges uploaded nightly to corporate card, with posting to expense reports the next day
- ExpensAble™ Plus MasterCard® available for even more control and efficiency
- Customize expense reports based on your company’s standards
- Take the guesswork out of analytics
- Mitigate risk and understand spending trends
- Go over data by expense type, merchants, departments and employees
- Policy violations flagged as they happen, notifying users in real time
Manage expenses with ease – every step of the way
For the filer
- Save receipts electronically with the app, email or scanning
- No more guessing about approved vendors or expenses
- Easily add pre-populated expenses paid by personal or corporate credit card
- Integrate airfare, hotel and car rentals from travel bookings into the report
- Know where your reimbursement is with real-time status updates
For the approver
- Email notification lets you know when there are reports to review
- View expenses and receipts in one place – no paperwork to shuffle
- Policy exceptions or violations are flagged
- See everything you need to determine whether to reject or approve report
- Immediately sent to next person in workflow chain
For the administrator
- A suite of graphical reports show spending trends
- See spending by vendor category, department and individual
- Get monthly and year-to-date breakdown
- Enjoy greater visibility to set policies and manage business expenses
- Use the stats to negotiate better vendor rates
For the accountant
- Eliminate reconciliation headaches with electronic receipt attachments
- Review, audit and reimburse in one space
- No more double-data entry; export data into third-party expense systems
- Approved reports batched together and mapped to third-party systems
- Proactive notification lets you see incoming reports as they happen
- Reimbursement made easy through integrated systems
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly, see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Insperity™ ExpensAble®:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!