This post was most recently updated on August 28th, 2019
Last Updated on 1 year by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines InGenius Connector
In-Depth CRM Review
|InGenius Software Inc.|
|340 Legget Drive, Suite 100|
|Ottawa, Ontario K2K 1Y6 Canada|
|CRM Taxonomy:||Cloud CRM|
|Sub-Category:||Computer Telephony Integration|
About the Company:
InGenius was founded in 1996 as a real-time software development and contract R&D provider. The business evolved over the next 15 years, offering various software-related services and building products for streaming video, dynamic HTML, unified communications, mobile applications, softphones and other telephony applications. During these years, customer software development projects in the telephony space led the team to the realization that there was significant demand for the capability to connect phones directly into the CRM. Customers wanted a product that didn’t require desktop software and was scalable to the enterprise.
In 2011, InGenius Software Inc. moved to an exclusive focus on computer telephony integration (CTI) to address this need. The following year, InGenius Connector Enterprise was officially launched and it continues to be the company’s flagship product today.
Over the past 2 decades, InGenius has successfully delivered key telephony-related products and mission-critical systems to Fortune 500 companies, providing them with a tailored set of technology, systems and expertise. Enterprise customers trust InGenius to deliver business value to each of their unique environments.
About the Product:
Trusted computer telephony integration
- Enterprise Proven – Implement stable and scalable computer telephony integration (CTI) with confidence. InGenius provides a proven path for enterprise customers to rapidly increase ROI, guaranteed by a no-risk trial.
- Flexible – Decide how you want computer telephony integration to work for your contact center, sales team, helpdesk, or service desk. InGenius offers maximized flexibility out-of-the-box to meet unique requirements.
- Secure – Keep your information secure with infrastructure designed to protect to the highest standards. With InGenius, all data stays within your firewall and no access is needed by the CTI server.
- Experienced – Access unmatched expertise on connecting telephony and CRMs. InGenius is focused solely on computer telephony integration and has a team of experts dedicated to innovating next generation CTI.
InGenius Connector Enterprise equips contact centers with tools to increase agent productivity, while providing a better overall customer experience. The intuitive user interface is integrated directly into your CRM, which means fewer clicks for agents, and a single, consolidated repository of customer information for more efficient management.
- Screen Pop – Using caller ID or customer-entered information from your interactive voice response (IVR) system, InGenius Connector Enterprise pops customer data on your contact center agents’ screens before calls are picked up. Screen pop saves time by automatically providing caller information, and calls come with context, allowing agents to provide a personalized customer experience.
- Click-to-Dial – For fast and easy calling, InGenius Connector Enterprise enables your agents to click on any phone field in your CRM to dial out with a handset or softphone. InGenius click-to-dial uses intelligent dialing, so that calls always connect. Configurable speed dials and a search-and-dial function optimize rapid dialing even further.
- Automated Call Logging – InGenius Connector Enterprise eliminates the need for your agents to manually log calls. With automated call logging, they can quickly add notes with configurable templates that decrease call wrap-up time. InGenius consistently captures inbound and outbound calls in your CRM, along with their associated records and call duration, for rich and accurate reporting.
- CRM Screen Transfer – With InGenius Connector Enterprise, CRM screen transfer gives a warm start to all transferred calls. Information your agent captures, plus related objects, are automatically transferred with a call to any subsequent agent, so that customers never have to repeat information. CRM screen transfer improves the customer experience and provides a more efficient hand-off between your agents.
- Call and Performance Reports – InGenius Connector Enterprise stores accurate, consistent data directly within your CRM. The solution enables enhanced management reporting on call data and performance metrics in your CRM dashboard, which you can use to make smart decisions about the administration of your contact center.
- Intelligent Dialing – InGenius intelligent dialing ensures call pops and click-to-call always work, no matter what country or area code your agents and callers are in, and regardless of the phone number formats stored in your CRM. Phone data is automatically adapted to regional, carrier and handset-specific dialing patterns. Intelligent dialing simplifies the agent experience and connects calls effectively.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of InGenius Connector:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Sorry, I have yet to find another solution with these unique capabilities!
Rich’s Recommended Websites:
Still have questions about InGenius Connector Enterprise? Just leave a comment below!