This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Infor CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Infor Global Solutions
13560 Morris Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004-8995
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – IBM System i5
Sub-Category: Contact Manager/Helpdesk
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both.
- More than 800 Channel partners
- Over 1,600 Support experts
- 160 Direct offices
Our customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
Infor offers a complete array of products to manage every part of your front office, back office, and supply chain operations. Whatever your role or responsibility, information flows seamlessly and securely across these functions so the information you need is always right at your fingertips.
- Marketing automation
- Customer relationship management
- Community development and regulations
- Discrete manufacturing
- Process manufacturing
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse management
- Financial and expense management
- Human capital and workforce management
- Public sector
- Product lifecycle management
- Asset management
- Performance management
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both.
About the Product:
The power of Infor CRM
Infor believes that for CRM to be effective, it must be flexible. Our customer interaction hub concept lets you combine solutions to drive a complete 360° customer view across all your channels, implement real-time decisioning to ensure you’re targeting the right offer to the right customer, at the right time; and transform your marketing creative and project management into a streamlined, efficient powerhouse. Integrated marketing resource management, marketing, sales, service, and lead management enhance customer engagement, loyalty, and profitability.
Specialized by industry
Infor CRM meets the distinct needs of a range of industries, including:
- Financial services – Provide transparency and manage campaigns more effectively with localized and targeted content.
- Hospitality and gaming – Acquire, develop, and retain the best guests via personalized communications.
- Retail – Spot emerging trends across social networks and make the most of every instance customers interact with your brand.
- Telecom – Gain valuable customer insights to improve retention and cross-sell while delivering a consistent experience.
- High tech – Raise brand awareness and improve relationships with distributors as well as consumers.
- Manufacturing – Manage and grow customer contacts by identifying needs, automating orders, and generating targeted marketing programs.
The Infor CRM advantage
Infor CRM customers can:
- Create and execute campaigns in 50% less time.
- Manage campaigns with 30% fewer employees.
- Increase response rates by up to 400% and gain quicker feedback on effectiveness.
- Reduce direct mail by up to 95%, with less frequent, more “on message” contacts.
- Increase visibility over call center performance.
- Link Infor ERP systems and data to the front-end lead management in Salesforce.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Infor CRM:
Though we follow them with equal passion, we do not review IBM System i5 solutions. We simply lack the hardware to do a proper job of this! Should these solutions become available in the cloud, we will put them through our normal review process.
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Clear C2, Inc., developer of C2 CRM
- Infor, developer of Infor CRM
- Oracle Corporation, developer of JD Edwards World
- Touchtone Corporation, developer of Wintouch iSeries CRM
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads