This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Cloud Contact Center Platform.
In-Depth CRM Review
Cloud Contact Center Platform
7730 South Union Park Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84047
CRM Category: Call Center Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Center Solutions
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
We’re Creating Tomorrow’s Contact Center. Today.
Is outdated contact center technology preventing you from engaging and supporting your customers?
Don’t wait until a customer tweets about poor service or your team misses its SLA goals. Our cloud solutions help you keep pace with your customers while building memorable and lasting relationships with them.
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- Multi-channel communications via one universal queue. Give your customers the type of support they want – phone, social media, chat, text, or email – and easily manage it from one unified queue.
- Powerful solutions that make it easy to treat each customer like a star. Make your customers say “Wow” with innovative software that helps agents treat each customer uniquely while maintaining overall efficiency.
- Innovative, yet low maintenance, technology. Get flexible, pay-as-you-go, always up-to-date, cloud technology.
- Deep industry experience. We’ve been working with contact centers for a long time. We really understand your challenges and built our technology to solve them.
- Passionate tribe of customers. We’re grateful (and humbled) that our customers have lots of nice things to say about us.
About the Product:
Our platform helps contact centers increase market share and profitability. You’ll get an award-winning cloud solution that doesn’t require expensive hardware or software. Start with ACD and IVR, the building blocks of our platform, and add customer feedback, CRM/ CTI integration, dialers, quality management, workforce optimization and management, reporting and analytics.
- Delivered via the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Easily add functionality as you need it
- No need to buy, maintain or upgrade hardware
- Pay only for what you use each month
- Automatic software updates at least twice yearly
- Support multiple call centers, including at-home agents
- 99.99% availability SLA
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Cloud Contact Center Platform:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads