Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines IKO System.
In-Depth CRM Review
20 Bis, rue Louis Philippe
92 200 Neuilly sur Seine
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Business Intelligence
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
IKO helps companies leverage social networks to help their Sales Team to find, reach and engage with top managers.
IKO was founded on a simple idea: trust between sales people and customers is the key component in order to build strong relationships and achieve success in the sales process.
To build this trust it requires that Sales Teams draw intelligence from social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Our Sales Intelligence allows companies to capitalize on social relationships between their Sales Teams and decision makers belonging to their clients and prospects. This provides a better engagement with them on social networks : multiplying connection paths, asking for referrals, following top managers.
Our algorithms are able to trigger sales alerts to allow you to exploit new opportunities from constant social network growth, and are able to prevent any competitive threats that may hinder your portfolio of clients and prospects.
IKO is integrated in main CRM: Salesforce.com, Oracle On Demand, MS Dynamics, Sugar.
IKO System was founded in 2010 by team passionate in mixing companies’ sales stakes and social networks intelligence.
Our users are from small and large businesses in over 20 countries.
About the Product:
Find Decision Makers
Import contacts from LinkedIN, Facebook, Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SugarCRM, Oracle
- Find your contacts on LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter
- Update your contacts’ details : job title, company, tel n°, email address
- Develop your address book by sending connection requests on social networks
Search for contacts and companies to follow
- Multi-criteria search : job title, company size, industry, location
- Save your searches (agents) in order to automaticaly receive daily/weekly new contacts and companies to follow
- Receive suggestions on contacts and companies to follow based on contacts and companies you already target
Follow People and Companies
Follow contacts you target
- Get notifications if any of them change their job or company
- See the kinds of relationships people you follow have with your contacts
- Select the typology of people you are interested in to receive suggestions on who to contact and follow
Follow companies you target
- Get notifications of both new appointments and departures
- See relationships between companies you follow and your contacts
- Select the typology of companies you are interested in and receive suggestions on what companies to follow
Get Trigger Events
Alerts Feed focused on people and companies you follow
- Appointments, job and company changes
- Latest news and tweets on companies
- New suggested contacts and companies from your saved searches
- New connections between your competitors and your clients/prospects
- New connections between your partners and your clients/prospects
- New connections taken by your contacts with people matching with the typology of people you follow
Customize your email Alerts
- Select alert types : contact updates, competitive alerts, partner opportunities, targeted connections
- Select alerts frequency : daily or weekly basis
- Find all your alerts within your Alerts Feed
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of IKO System:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads