Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Huddle.
In-Depth CRM Review
Ninian Solutions Ltd.
835 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103-3009
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
We founded Huddle with a single aspiration: to help people work better together.
We believe that true collaboration knows no barriers. People should be able to work easily with each other irrespective of whom they work for, where they are based, the language they communicate in or the technology they choose to use.
We believe that true collaboration means more than just file sharing. It’s about delivering the right information to the right people and giving them all the tools they need to achieve their goals in one place.
We believe that true collaboration is about actions not words. It’s about actually getting stuff done, not just talking about getting it done. Fewer status updates, more completed projects.
We believe that you deserve the best: ease of use, security, value, support and commitment to your success.
We’re building the most trusted network for secure cross-organization collaboration in the cloud. For your business. For your team. For you.
Established in 2006, with offices in London and San Francisco, Huddle is the leader in cloud collaboration and content management for the enterprise.
Huddle is used by more than 100,000 organizations worldwide, including SEGA, AKQA, Unilever, P&G and KIA Motors, to securely manage projects, share files and collaborate with people inside and outside of their business.
Huddle can be accessed online, on desktops via Microsoft Office applications, on the move with BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad apps. It is currently available in 15 languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese.
Simply: if SharePoint was built today, they would’ve built Huddle
About the Product:
Collaboration in the cloud
- File sharing: share files across the firewall with your colleagues and partners.
- Content collaboration: comment, assign tasks and approvals – all in one central location – to get work done efficiently and effectively.
- People: users profiles allow you to connect with the specific people you need to contribute to your project.
Administrative control and security
Granular permissions, administrative tools and the highest level of security and SLA make Huddle a reliable and secure platform.
- Versioning: work with your colleagues on the same documents, keeping track of different versions.
- Workflow and full audit trail: manage approval workflow and track who has accessed a specific document.
- Enterprise class security: Huddle, with its 99.9% uptime, SSAE16/ISAE 3402 audits and multiple levels of security, is trusted by governments worldwide, including 70% of UK Government.
Huddle serves as a secure online environment where information can easily and securely be accessed by team members – whether they are connecting from a mobile device, desktop or the web. Huddle replaces email as a de facto standard for cross-firewall collaboration.
- Collaborate across firewall: exchange files in a seamless way inside and outside the company. No more VPN and firewall configurations and no need to create additional profiles.
- Mobile devices: access your documents on Huddle anywhere, on iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Android.
- Desktop sync: Huddle users can access content stored in Huddle, directly from your desktop – and with Huddle’s Intelligent Sync Technology – only the most important files are synced to your desktop.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of Huddle:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads