This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines TalentCenter.
In-Depth CRM Review
2200 Lucien Way
Maitland, FL 32751-7018
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Talent Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
HRsoft is Talent Management Simplified.
We supply employers with web-based, talent management and talent acquisition solutions, including:
- Talent Management – Performance Management, Compensation Management and Total Rewards Statements to support Pay for Performance.
- Talent Acquisition – Applicant Tracking System and Hiring Tax Credit and Incentive Management.
HRsoft’s solutions are offered on a Software as a Service subscription basis, where we host and manage the solution for clients.
Our approach is to fully understand the needs of each client and deliver a solution to meet those requirements. The goal is to always deliver solutions and services to help our clients achieve their business objectives. In doing this, we build long-term relationships based on trust and success.
The following are our key values:
Ease of Use: Deliver solutions that are easy-to-use, require minimal training and have an intuitive workflow for your employees.
Technology: State of the art, reliable, secure and scalable. HRsoft’s applications are easily configured and integrate with complementary systems.
Experienced Team: The HRsoft team is dedicated to the spirit of partnership and collaboration. All implementations follow a mutually predefined plan and calendar of events.
Time to Value: Following a best practice approach to implementation, we deliver an accelerated time to value for clients.
Customer Experience: HRsoft prides itself on offering an excellent experience to our customers. Ongoing support and service are a top priority and delivered with personal attention to our clients.
About the Product:
HRsoft’s TalentCenter is an easy to use suite of configurable, cloud-based software solutions. Performance Management, Compensation Management and Total Rewards Communication are available as individual modules or a complete suite.
Employers use TalentCenter for:
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Total Rewards Communication
TalentCenter is easy to implement and allows you to do what you could not do before with more manual processes.
TalentCenter’s Value to Employers:
- Align employee goals with strategic goals of the employer
- Simplify communication with employees and managers
- Improve decision making about performance and compensation matters
- Manage the entire workflow within one Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Solution
- Do away with Word documents for Performance Reviews
- Do away with Excel spreadsheets for compensation management: salary adjustments, merit increases, bonuses, incentives
- Make better compensation decisions
- Apply capital wisely by paying based on performance
- Increase employee motivation by directly connecting performance with pay awards
- Improve data integrity and security; produce audit trails.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of TalentCenter:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!