This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Heap CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
P.O. Box 1562,
Pullman, WA 99163
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Ben Smith founded WBP Systems on the premise that software should not be confusing or a chore, or require 300-page manuals; instead, software should be simple to use able to accomplish complex tasks with ease. While the company is best known for its Heap CRM customer relationship management system for small business, its biggest revenue driver is its Smart Apps integrated hardware and software platform for medium-sized and large organizations needing customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning or supply chain management software.
About the Product:
Heap CRM keeps all or your contacts, messages, e-mails, files, events, tasks and much more all together. Use our automation tools to follow-up on prospects automatically through E-Mail or Google Docs. With Heap CRM you always know what is happening in your small business.
- Advanced Dashboard
- Reports (Including Search Reports)
- Report Visualization and Google Visualization API data source
- Event Templates (Sales-force Automation)
- E-Mail Integration
- Voicemail and SMS Integration with Google Voice and others
- Extensive Google Apps Integration
- Integration with E-commerce other symbiotic applications
- Google Gadget support for both desktop and mobile
- Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox Integration
- Offline Mobile Access from the Palm Pre/Pixi, Android, Blackberry, iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad
- Twitter and Google Buzz integration
- API, WebHook and JSAPI (Add modules to Heap)
- HeapCL (Heap Command Line Interface)
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Heap CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads