Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines StrikeBase.
In-Depth CRM Review
GDiz Software Pvt. Ltd.
Shop 8,9 Bizzbay
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Project Management
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
StrikeBase is an Online work platform where team members can collaborate with one another efficiently on projects. With all your information in one place,and with all the applications built from the ground up to leverage the strengths of each other, team members no longer need to perform repetitive, redundant tasks allowing them to get more work done in less time.
Why did we develop StrikeBase?
For the last 6 years, our team at GDiz consisting of 11 Programmers and Designers have built Web Sites and Web Applications for Clients across industries in North America and Europe.
To collaborate with one another and with our clients we would use…
- Google Talk and Skype for our internal Chats
- Dropbox and Box to share files with one another
- Emails for our messaging
- Over a dozen Task and Checklist based applications to manage Tasks and ToDos
Each of the apps worked sufficiently within their own domains, however they were not designed from the ground up to work with each other, let alone leverage each other’s strengths.
The lack of centralization meant that even something as simple as searching for a single file or a message required performing individual searches across each service. Additionally, controlling Access on an Account or Project level was virtually impossible and managing multiple user accounts across multiple services was extremely tedious for the management team.
Our research showed that a vast majority of the Small and Medium businesses experienced the very same issues that we did. With limited manpower and financial resources at their disposal, it was not possible for these companies to develop and maintain internal, consolidated solutions covering their Messaging, Task, File sharing and Reporting requirements and this led them to take the fragmented application route, just like we did.
Our mandate was very clear. We needed to build a collaboration platform that…
- Kept all our data in 1 place and was accessible securely from anywhere 24×7
- Was easy to use with the same fit-and-finish offered by the “Facebooks” and “Twitters” of the world
- Was a Platform that let 3rd parties build and extend it [much like the Facebook developer program]
- Was priced competitively so even small businesses and startups could afford it
- Was a cloud based service that would work across operating systems and did not require an IT person to setup and manage
About the Product:
Plan and execute Tasks, Track-Time and manage Deadlines with your Team in realtime on a Virtual Project Work Board
- Chat with your Team from the browser, desktop and mobile (coming soon).
- Your entire conversation history is always logged & searchable online.
As easy as Facebook®
iPhone, iPad & Android
Coming very soon
Mac OSX & Windows
Project calendars, Personal Calendars, Card Due dates and Company events … ALL in One Beautiful place, Integrated with iCal and Google Calendar
Folder Sharing, File versioning, Dropbox integration, Google Drive integration, preview files in Google Docs and more
Maintain Private or Shared Text documents(Wikis) with your team with Automatic Version Control and multiple Attachment options including YouTube
And lots more including…
- Dashboard with Customizable Widgets
- In-depth Project and Global Search
- Login with Google,Facebook or Twitter
- Reports on User Performance & Time Tracking
- Theme and Logo Customization
- Google Chrome Plugin (coming soon)
- Firefox Plugin (coming soon)
- Email Notifications
- Drag and Drop File support
- iCal Integration
- Desktop Notifications
- Calendar Reminders
- Automated Email to Task functionality
- Integrates with Google Calendar
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of StrikeBase:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads