Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines FuseDesk.
In-Depth CRM Review
P.O. Box 610323
San Jose, CA 95161
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Help Desk/Ticketing System
Add-On Solution: Infusionsoft
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
About the Product:
You want what’s best for your Customers, your Team and your Business. Fortunately, we built FuseDesk with this model in mind.
- Easily open and reply to cases by email without needing a login to a support center or being forced to reply online
- Cases are tracked so emails don’t “fall through the cracks” and get lost
- Cases are resolved quickly due to your team easily tracking case resolution times
- Happily come back to buy more and refer you new business
- Easily login to FuseDesk with LoginSync using the same username and password as Infusionsoft®
- Quickly access existing Infusionsoft templates and handle cases
- Escalate, transfer and share cases without “forwarding” an email
- Access full cases history in FuseDesk AND Infusionsoft eliminating costly double data-entry
- Easily track key customer support metrics to see how well you’re doing and trending
- Relax knowing that your customers are being taken care of with full transparency
- Utilize at a glance color coding shows which reps and departments need help
- Save money by keeping your paying customers happy
With Your FuseDesk App, You Can:
- Assign cases to individual staff members
- Keep cases open until they’re resolved
- Track key business metrics such as response time
- Easily search full email history
- Escalate issues to senior staff when needed
- Link all emails in Infusionsoft for full case history
- Access all of your existing and new Infusionsoft email templates
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of FuseDesk:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads