Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines FranklinCovey PlanPlus.
In-Depth CRM Review
2200 West Parkway Boulevard
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119-2099
Telephone: (801) 975-1776
Toll Free: (800) 827-1776
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Goal Setting/Time Management
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
In 1984, the first Franklin Day Planner was produced, followed by a popular time management workshop. New designs and formats are created continually, and the FranklinCovey Planning System is now used by more than 15 million people worldwide.
In 1989, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey was published, and training and consulting based on its concepts were developed. The book has become one of the top-selling business books of all time.
Franklin Quest and Covey Leadership Center announced their intent to merge January 22, 1997. The new company, FranklinCovey, was finalized on May 30 of that year.
FranklinCovey is the global consulting and training leader in the areas of strategy execution, customer loyalty, leadership and individual effectiveness. Clients include 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. FranklinCovey has 46 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in 147 countries. For more information, please visit www.franklincovey.com.
We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere.
Our Foundational Beliefs
- People are inherently capable, aspire to greatness, and have the power to choose.
- Principles are timeless and universal, and are the foundation for lasting effectiveness.
- Leadership is a choice, built inside out on a foundation of character. Great leaders unleash the collective talent and passion of people toward the right goal.
- Habits of effectiveness come only from the committed use of integrated processes and tools.
- Sustained superior performance requires the P/PC Balance—a focus on achieving results and on building capability.
- Commitment to Principles: We are passionate about our content, and strive to be models of the principles and practices we teach.
- Lasting Customer Impact: We are relentless about delivering on our promise to our customers. Our success comes only with their success.
- Respect for the Whole Person: We value each other and treat each person with whom we work as true partners.
- Profitable Growth: We embrace profitability and growth as the lifeblood of our organization; they give us the freedom to fulfill our mission and vision.
Offerings of FranklinCovey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Program
- Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
- FOCUS: Achieving Your Highest Priorities™
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution™
- The xQ™ Service
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- Everyday Greatness by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The Ten Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management by Hyrum W. Smith
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make by Sean Covey
- Principle-Centered Leadership® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- First Things First® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The Power Principle: Influence with Honor by Blaine Lee
FranklinCovey Co. (FC) trades on the NYSE.
About the Product:
FranklinCovey PlanPlus is designed to support the FranklinCovey Planning Methodology
A Familiar Way to Take Charge of Work and Home Life PlanPlus is perfect for individuals, managers, or business owners who want to boost productivity immediately while still using the software they use every day. With task, goal, search, and prioritizing features, this easy-to-use program lets you begin implementing FranklinCovey planning concepts right away to become more efficient, more effective, and more organized.
- Accomplish more in less time
- New, expanded Home Page customization
- Break long-term goals into manageable daily tasks
- View e-mail, tasks, notes, and calendar windows all in a single view
- Customize your home page with the fonts and colors you like
- Monitor and manage up to four e-mail accounts
- Expand or collapse windows according to your needs
- Turn e-mails into tasks by dragging the e-mail to your Task List
The solution is available as:
A plugin for Microsoft Outlook, see:
There are several online versions available for subscription, see:
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of FranklinCovey PlanPlus:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads