This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Ensight HQ.
In-Depth CRM Review
33 Cavendish Square
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Email Marketing
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Ensight is a leading multichannel marketing problem solver and we are fed up with fragmented messages flying all over the place.
There is rushing through a multichannel marketing campaign on a tight deadline and then there is crafting unforgettable customer experiences across every digital touch point in just a few clicks. The Ensight HQ architecture automates your multichannel communications and frees you up to engage your audience with feature rich content faster.
Since our inception in 2000 we have invested our blood, sweat and weekends to bring marketers and audiences closer together. We are the proud creators of Ensight HQ. A fully customisable software solution that empowers you to create, optimise and keep track of every facet of your multichannel marketing from one high performance platform.
About the Product:
ENSIGHT HQ: PROVEN, RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE MULTICHANNEL MARKETING
Ensight is the creator of Ensight HQ. The perfect blend of intuitive simplicity and powerful multichannel performance. The one and only solution proven to integrate communications across all digital media channels with ease and automate every step of the multichannel marketing cycle.
Whether you reach your audience via a single channel or already quite skilled in the art of strategic channel juggling, Ensight HQ is engineered to arm the visionary marketer with all the digital tools to create stunning and affordable multichannel media campaigns across web, social, email and mobile channels.
WE’RE SOLVING THE MULTI-CHANNEL CHALLENGE
In the past 3 years, the number of channels and devices our customers use has exploded, and marketers are required to adapt their budget and strategies in order to reach and engage with a largely fragmented audience.
Customers continue to digitise their lives through the availability of always-on connectivity and the growing capabilities of “smart” mobile devices. Customers are able to tap into a global knowledge base of information, as well as the feedback of their social circles, to help them make purchasing decisions. Not only is this information available instantly, but thanks to mobile devices, it’s also available whenever and wherever customers require it.
WHICH CHANNELS DO YOUR CUSTOMERS ALREADY USE?
- Social channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Search via Google and Bing
- The company website, as well as brand microsites and blogs
- Direct through email, text messaging and post
- Apps such as those on mobile devices and even platforms like Facebook
- Call centres
- In store or via direct sales channels
- Traditional “offline” activities like outdoor media, print advertising, PR, etc
WHAT IS THE MULTI-CHANNEL CHALLENGE?
- Your audience is fragmented across many channels, rather than consolidated across a handful of them
- Audiences move seamlessly between channels, making it more difficult to keep track of the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Content created for one channel does not naturally extend to other channels and devices
- Marketing budgets are not growing as the number of channels increase
- Coordinating a consistent message across multiple channels and devices is complicated and time consuming
- Each channel has its own set of rules and etiquette, and marketers have to continuously adapt their skills in order to stay relevant
WHAT IS ENSIGHT?
Ensight aims to solve today’s marketing problems through a laser-sharp focus on the challenges of multi-channel content creation, distribution and tracking. With over 11 years of experience in the industry, we are ideally placed to tackle this extremely important challenge.
Ensight’s flagship product, Ensight HQ, is a well established product with extensive use across our diverse range of customers.
Ensight HQ is offered as a software as a service product incorporating a variety of features in a single platform:
- Web publishing and landing page creation
- Email and SMS marketing
- Social media management and monitoring
- Forms and database creation
- Cross-channel profiling (tracking and analytics)
In addition to these features, Ensight HQ incorporates an API for developers to tap into and customise many of the functions within the platform.
WHY USE AN INTEGRATED, MULTI-CHANNEL PRODUCT?
Data can move between channels as seamlessly as customers. An integrated approach to multi-channel marketing makes sense.
- We empower marketers with the ability to automate multi-channel campaigns that leverage data from one channel to target customers in other channels. A basic example of this is the ability to run a competition on Facebook and then trigger email messages to those who entered via web, or SMS to those who entered via mobile device.
- Multiple members of the marketing team can work together on campaigns through one product, share content between them and make use of standardised templates.
- Tracking between channels is automated, and produces data that the organisation can benefit from at a later date (or for subsequent campaigns)
- Access and permissions are easier to manage centrally through a single control point (or delegated to team leaders)
- Workflow and version control of content is simplified when everyone works in a single platform
- Data flowing in and out of the platform requires fewer interfaces and less IT involvement to produce better results, while retaining control through the marketing team
Ensight HQ is offered as a software as a service solution, meaning it’s fully hosted and managed on behalf of the marketing team. Our goal is to empower the marketing team and reduce their dependence on IT departments.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Ensight HQ:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads