This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Contact Center: Enterprise.
In-Depth CRM Review
Contact Center: Enterprise
2095 W. Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85027-1262
Telephone: (602) 789-2800
Toll Free: (800) 788-9733
Fax: (602) 789-2768
CRM Category: Call Center Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Center Solutions
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Enghouse Interactive delivers technology and expertise to maximize the value of every customer interaction. The company develops the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions, spanning structured, unstructured and self-service interactions. Core technologies include contact center, attendant console, IVR, and call recording solutions that support any telephony environment, on premise or in the cloud. Enghouse Interactive has thousands of customers worldwide, supported by a global network of partners and more than 600 dedicated staff across the company’s 16 international operations.
Enghouse Interactive is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a software and services company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL.” Founded in 1984, Enghouse Systems is a consistently profitable company, which has grown both organically and through the acquisition of well-regarded specialists including Arc Solutions,CosmoCom, Datapulse, Syntellect, Telrex, Trio, and Zeacom.
Enghouse Interactive delivers flexible and scalable solutions that will meet a company’s communications needs across their organization, including: multi-channel contact centers, IVRs, operator consoles, call recording and quality management, and integration & optimization solutions.
Enghouse Interactive provides solutions that cover the entire spectrum of interactions, which include the following:
- Structured interactions are typically very well defined interactions that are transactional in nature. They are generally high volume, low value and are handled by call/contact centers.
- Unstructured interactions typically enter the organization through an operator or attendant and will require a more consultative approach to handle them professionally. The attendant/operator will use a variety of status and availability tools, such as calendar and various forms of presence information, integrated with a powerful directory, to determine how best to handle the call. Unstructured interactions will generally be lower in volume are often very high in value.
- Self-service interactions help optimize both the structured and the unstructured interaction management areas, helping companies achieve the right balance of customer service level, efficiency and cost
Enghouse Interactive offers a complete line of interactions management solutions to help your organization maximize the value of every interaction.
About the Product:
Enghouse Interactive’s Contact Center: Enterprise (formerly Syntellect CIM) is a highly adaptable, multi-channel platform that enables contact centers to deliver a superior customer experience, ensuring the customer reaches the right resource anytime, anywhere.
INNOVATION THAT DRIVES AN EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
A data-driven, multi-channel routing engine delivers customer interactions to a unified queue so the agent has comprehensive access to the customer interaction lifecycle, across all communications and work tasks, increasing agent productivity and effectiveness as well as improving overall contact center performance. With Contact Center: Enterprise, organizations can communication-enable their specific business processes, leaving the “cookie-cutter” interaction routing behind. With its distributed, highly scalable and resilient architecture, enterprises have the flexibility to deploy on premise or in the cloud, optimizing costs and meeting enterprise contact center needs now and in the future.
Exceeding customer expectations should be a primary objective for any organization. Contact Center: Enterprise helps contact centers achieve this by offering customers their preferred choice of communication, including Voice, Email, Fax, SMS, Web, Social and IVR. Organizations can deliver proactive, outbound customer service and notifications that help build and enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
Improving agent productivity by delivering an innovative and intuitive agent experience is a key factor in making every customer interaction count. Contact Center: Enterprise’s patented unified queue centralizes management of customer interactions across all communication channels and interaction tasks, providing a comprehensive view of all customer interactions. By linking cross-channel interactions an agent sees all the business they do with their customer, whether the interaction started as a web chat and finished with a phone call or came in as an email quickly followed by a customer chat. This complete lifecycle-based view of all customer engagements results in consistent customer engagement and better interaction outcomes.
Actionable contact center analytics provide real-time and historical intelligence, empowering managers to make the necessary adjustments that improve the flow of interactions and helps ensure the right agent is engaged with the right customer at precisely the right time.
FLEXIBLE AGENT AND DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
An organization’s ability to optimize contact center deployments to improve operational performance is a key element in maximizing the return on investment. Contact Center: Enterprise iAgent provides a modern, dynamic and intuitive agent experience, streamlining agent interaction management into a single, powerful and rich multi-channel contact center application.
Contact Center: Enterprise also provides flexible deployment options, on-premise, distributed across multiple sites or on a public cloud infrastructure. The following cloud deployment options help ensure that operational costs are optimized and enterprise contact center needs are met now and in the future:
- Private Cloud: an on premise deployment with the flexibility to centralize or distribute components across multiple sites
- Virtual Private Cloud: leverages a cloud infrastructure as a service (i.e. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2) environment to create a reserved, isolated and private section of the cloud, replacing the need for on-premise servers
- Hybrid Cloud: connects on-premise and public cloud Contact Center: Enterprise components and other applications
KEY CONTACT CENTER: ENTERPRISE CAPABILITIES
- Global unified queue blends multi-channel and work tasks
- Customer, skills and proficiency based routing connect each customer with the right resource
- Customer segmentation and prioritization ensures that each customer receives an optimal experience
- Distributed push interactions or agent pull interactions provide for the maximum flexibility in how you configure interaction distribution, allowing agents to proactively provide a great service experience
- Enterprise-class scalability ensures your solution can grow with your business.
- Distributed, multi-node architecture provides resiliency and failover capability
- Global system configuration means the system can be administered from anywhere
- Infrastructure independence preserves telephony investments with support for traditional PBX or IP Telephony environments
- Task interactions enable process and workflow items to be tracked, escalated, and reported
- iVault provides agents an interaction lifecycle history linking cross- channel interactions for a comprehensive customer profile
- Open APIs allow for quick and robust integrations to your key enterprise applications
With the power and flexibility of Contact Center: Enterprise, organizations can improve customer engagement and exceed customer expectations, improve agent productivity through an innovative agent experience, and optimize deployments while improving operational performance.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Contact Center: Enterprise:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads