This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines LEADSExplorer.
In-Depth CRM Review
Engago Technologies Ltd.
48 High Street
Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2LA
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Lead Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Engago Technologies Ltd. is privately owned and based in the UK, and has been formed with the aim to provide web services solutions for companies.
As a company we are dedicated and committed to providing professional applications and services in the market of web services for enterprises in B2B and B2C businesses.
Our development team’s expertise comprises many years of developing and supporting secure and enterprise applications in the field.
From humble beginnings as developers of Java and C++ software solutions in different web projects, this has resulted into the development of the AppMetrx technology.
Our ambition is to provide organizations with the web services they require to take full advantage of the new technology of the digital age. Allowing them using our solutions for increasing revenue and improving profitability.
We are aware that our clients expect robust, mission-critical solutions, and this is exactly what we deliver.
The Road Ahead
Based upon the AppMetrx Technology, being at a mature stage in its life-cycle, the company’s product and service focus is now geared towards building enterprise solutions, which all have to be truly innovative.
Our objectives are to provide revenue generating or sales assisting solutions for our customers with our services, as sales is the main driver of any company.
We aim to be a technology leader in the area of Web Services for Enterprise 2.0.
- People make the difference
- Quality above quantity
- Less is more
- Focus on sales, innovation, operations and building the company
“When the rules of the game are known, the windows of opportunity have long been closed.”
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” (Darwin)
Engago Technology is privately owned by its founders.
About the Product:
Only 3% of your visitors will contact you or leave contact details on your website.
How can you contact the lost 97% of your potential leads ?
- Company names of your website visitors
- Their website
- Pages visited
- Their interest
- Internet origin of visitors
- Geographic location of visitors
- Web analytics by visitor and company
Allowing you to
- Qualify visiting companies as lead.
- Find contacts by company.
- Analyze visually visit behavior of leads and customers related to your nurturing.
- Improve customer retention.
- Knowing their buying intentions
- Have a Lead Follow-up System that is a source of information instead of a data entry system.
- Lead generation.
- Nurturing leads and clients.
- Customer retention.
Leads – Get leads from your Website:
- Reach and capture prospects early in their buying cycle.
- There are more potential leads visiting your website than those who register their contact details.
Customers – Track your Customers
- Get Sales Staff reasons to call their Customers when the time is right.
Ex-Customers or Missed Customers – Returning ?
- Discover ex-customer visiting your site again. They sure will have a good reason for looking into your website again.
Competitors – Find out their interests too
- Find out what your competitors are looking for on your website. It can be an indication of opportunity.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LEADSExplorer:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads