This CRM Review examines Dun & Bradstreet Marketing Lists.
In-Depth CRM Review
Dun & Bradstreet Marketing Lists
Dun & Bradstreet Inc.
103 John F Kennedy Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078-2708
CRM Category: Marketing Support
Sub-Category: List Compiler/Data Source
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
To be the most trusted source of commercial insight so our customers can decide with confidence.
Who We Are
D&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for more than 171 years. Today, D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 225 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B’s proprietary DUNSRight™Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
D&B provides two solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; and D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to provide data management capabilities that provide effective and cost efficient marketing solutions and to convert prospects into clients by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries.
What Makes Us Different
Only D&B has:
- D-U-N-S® Number – Created in 1962, the Data Universal Numbering System or D-U-N-S® Number is D&B’s copyrighted, proprietary means of identifying business entities on a location-specific basis. Assigned and maintained solely by D&B, this unique nine-digit identification number has been assigned to over 225 million businesses worldwide.
- Worldwide Network™— an unparalleled alliance of commercial information providers covering more than 190 countries creating the most comprehensive source of local and global business information.
- DUNSRight™—the most comprehensive and rigorous patented process that transforms business information—yours and ours—into decision-ready insight.
- Global Database—the largest single source of local and global business information and actionable insight.
- Treat all people with respect and dignity; value differences
- Pursue an unrelenting quest for quality; use speed and simplicity to achieve goals
- Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Place the interests of customers first; our success depends on your success
- Commit to teamwork; seek out and use the ideas and skills of all associates
- Reach for the highest standards of performance; show a passion for winning.
Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) trades on NYSE.
About the Product:
Shorten the Road from Lead to Customer
Harness the volume of changing data to improve your sales and marketing ROI. Whether you need a source of leads, business intelligence for your CRM, or a way to clean and enhance your data, D&B delivers one clear view of your business universe.
Targeted lead lists with validated contact phone and email data and industry, competitive, and company reports
A subscription to our global business database. Search 85 million companies, 100 million contacts, and 900 industry segments
Customer Integration Manager
A software tool that integrates and enriches disparate corporate data into a shared customer directory
A batch service to clean, enrich, and link your company’s records with additional data and analytics
Software to build prospecting lists right from your laptop or desktop
An API to cleanse, enrich, and link data on-demand within your enterprise applications
A Data-as-a-Service solution to integrate D&B data in your Microsoft, Oracle, or SAP CRM
Hoover’s Lead Builder
Get verified mailing addresses, emails & phone numbers for precisely the targets you define
D&B360™ for Eloqua Marketing Automation Solutions
D&B360 for Eloqua improves the quality of your marketing campaign data, improves targeting capabilities, and ramps up your ROI
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads