This CRM Review examines Delivra.
In-Depth CRM Review
8415 Allison Pointe Boulevard, Suite 100
Indianapolis IN 46250-4205
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Email Marketing
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
The Delivra email marketing automation platform was designed and built for small to medium-sized businesses with marketing teams that are looking for a strategic partner to assist with email automation strategic development and management. We arm you with the necessary tools to engage more leads and drive more sales.
About the Product:
Email Marketing Features
From ice breakers to deal makers. We’ve got the features you need to send meaningful emails and sell more products. Explore all of the features below.
Deploy email campaigns that are smarter, more efficient, and customized for your audience.
- Create triggered responses
- Easily segment subscribers
- Send emails based on behavior
- Create dynamic content
Drag & Drop Editor
Design tools make it easy to drag and drop content and images just where you want them.
- Create customized color schemes
- Build content blocks
- Create hyperlinks and buttons
- And much, much more
Multi-Channel Drip Campaigns
An offline touch to your online efforts.
- Collect contacts that traverse a specific campaign workflow step
- Export directly to multi-channel vendors
- Import contact lists to Facebook, AdRoll, and more.
Find the look and feel that meshes with your brand identity.
- No HTML experience required
- Templates for any type of message
- Custom templates available by request
Custom Email Templates
Fully customized email templates to match your brand.
- Our desigers create your email template
- All custom templates are responsive for mobile
- Use your custom template for multiple email sends
Responsive Email Templates
Create emails that look just as beautiful on your desktop as it does on a mobile device.
- Built-in mobile optimization
- Preview emails on mobile, tablet, & desktop
- Target users based on device
Weekly reports delivered directly to your inbox that help track your progress and performance.
- Subject line analysis
- Top-performing content
- Social shares by channel
See what your subscribers will see before clicking send.
- Email on Acid render testing
- Test across 30+ email providers
- See client and device screen previews
Know the exact moment subscribers or prospects are engaged.
- Notify sales reps a prospect requests an appointment.
- Increase your close rates
- Shorten your sales cycles
Automatically send emails to subscribers based on behavior and their information.
- Thank you for subscribing
- Related products
- Birthday coupons
- Reach your contacts at the perfect moment
Identify your most engaged customers and subscribers.
- Customize your scoring scale
- Reward engaged contacts with targeted content
- Re-engage low scorers with fresh messaging
SMS Text Messaging
Build automated campaigns that send text messages to your subscribers.
- Flash sales
- Discount codes
- Upcoming events
See where your contacts click in your emails.
- Detailed visual click summary from any email
- Quickly see where clickthrough occur
- Make campaign decisions based on click data
Pricing for Delivra ranges from $75/month to $150/month.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly. See:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Delivra:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
Still have questions about Delivra? Just leave a comment below!