Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines DealerSocket.
In-Depth CRM Review
1000 Calle Amanecer
San Clemente, CA 92673-6214
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 4411 – Automobile Dealers
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
With the power to manage sales, service, CSI and marketing, DealerSocket’s Customer Relationship Management solution is a single tool enabling all automotive dealership departments to achieve optimum results. DealerSocket provides auto dealers with the most comprehensive CRM solution available today, allowing dealers to save critical time and money, while also increasing sales staff effectiveness. More than 100,000 users at over 2800 auto dealerships throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia now leverage DealerSocket’s CRM solution to optimize and manage marketing activities, sales processes, customer satisfaction and retention, and service department operations. Based in San Clemente, California, DealerSocket has won numerous awards and industry recognition, including being named Best Overall Company globally in the 2008 International Business Awards. DealerSocket is recognized by Deloitte & Touche as one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
About the Product:
Stop advertising and start marketing with DealerSocket. The DealerSocket Marketing module provides a simple-to-use tool that allows you to quickly and efficiently communicate with all of your prospects and customers at the right time with the right, targeted message. Now you can build your database to target prospects and return customers easily and more efficiently—reducing marketing expenses.
DealerSocket’s Marketing Module will help you develop a laser focus on what is working and give you the tools you need to eliminate non-performing marketing activities.
- Multi-step Campaign Management — Track campaigns from inception to close and understand along the way what works and what needs improvement.
- Email Marketing — Track open rates, click through rates and responses all through one easy to use tool
- Data Mining — Mine your data effectively to dig up people who are ready to buy or come in for service. Hundreds of data mining options to choose from. Build custom lists for any purpose and develop highly targeted campaigns.
- MarketPlace — A subscription based model that allows you to choose from a stunning visual library of pre-built templates for email and bundled pre-built automated marketing campaigns.
- Reporting — Track open rates, click through rates and responses all through one easy to use tool.
- Call Management / Web Analytics — Mine your data effectively to dig up people who are ready to buy or come in for service. Hundreds of data mining options to choose from. Build custom lists for any purpose and develop highly targeted campaigns.
Your sales staff is the lifeblood of your dealership. A dealership with a highly trained and accountable sales team will outperform an undertrained and undisciplined competitor every day. Give your sales personnel and sales management the industry’s best auto dealer CRM solution and watch their productivity soar.
DealerSocket’s CRM will allow you to manage fresh ups, phone ups and Internet leads all from one tool. Your dealership spends tens of thousands of dollars every month to get the phone to ring, get test drive appointments and generate Internet traffic. Make the most of the customer experience once engagement begins through improved business rules and increased sales staff accountability. The end result of choosing DealerSocket CRM? You will sell more cars.
- Fresh-ups — easily entered using reverse phone number look up (DL Scanner at an additional charge)
- Phone-ups — automatically tracked / entered through telephony integration
- Internet leads — automatically captured / tracked from all lead providers / Certified with all major OEM’s (Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, GM, Chevy, Hummer, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, BMW, Mini, Mercedes, Smart, Porsche, Audi, VW, Volvo, Ford, Jaguar, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, Kia…)
- Respond to the initial lead via your PDA device when your are preoccupied with a prospect
- Automatically create ‘Daily Workplans’ for managers, sales reps, BDC reps, internet managers, etc… to manage daily customer and prospect follow-up using campaigns
- Reporting which creates accountability, manages appointments, tracks closing ratios, and improves marketing effectiveness, etc…
- Print all necessary forms with the correct customer and vehicle information, helping to speed up the buying process for customers
- Configure vehicles with the use of Inventory Manager which integrates dealership images of used vehicles and includes Stock Images of all Vehicles both new and used back to the 1982.
- Internet department uses auto responders, email blasts, vehicle brochures, email templates (HTML or Text) to more immediately / effectively follow up with your customers and prospects
- Route your leads according to schedule, source, new/used, make, previous sales person, and more
- Escalate your leads that go untouched for “X” amount of minutes to the next available rep / to your manager / to Dealersocket Call Center…
CSI is the key to customer loyalty and continued referrals. With so much information available today to the average car buyer, how is your dealership making sure that you resolve issues with buyers before they make it to the ratings sites? With DealerSocket’s CSI solutions, you will receive feedback directly from customers via electronic surveys or phone response. You can automatically catalogue, assign and resolve any issues that arise based on business rules that you define. This will help you hold your staff accountable for every customer complaint or suggestion and ensure that your CSI scores remain stellar.
National statistics state that a customer that purchases from your dealership has a 30% chance of returning and spending more money with you. If the customer has an issue that needs to be resolved and your dealership resolves it to their satisfaction, the chance of that customer returning to do business with your dealership increases to 60%.
- Manage your sold, service, and prospect/internet follow up using DealerSocket’s eSurveys
- Automatically email surveys to your customers post sale / service / aged internet leads
- Get immediate feedback from your customers
- Track your customer complaints from inception to resolution
- Automatically escalate customer complaints and outstanding open items
- Easily view and track the advancement of all CSI issues
- Reporting compiles all completed customer surveys, allowing you to understand trends by rep, department or dealership
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of DealerSocket:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads