This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines DealerClickz.
In-Depth CRM Review
Dealer Compass (Business Development Concepts)
201 E. Sandpointe
Santa Ana, CA 92707-5785
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 4411 – Automobile Dealers
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Social media marketing is the practice of using social media networks and user-generated content platforms to promote your dealerhip. Social media marketing involves listening to and more importantly participating in conversations with your audience. The days of blatantly throwing out a sales pitch to a large number of people with mass media advertising is not effective today. Markeing should be complimented with a social plan in mind.
Social media marketing also includes creating and promoting content that is meant to be shared by users. This is the viral and personal nature of social media. Social Media is not only new and exciting but its a very effective channel for product advertising, reputation management and dealership branding.
DealerClickz provides dealerships a platform to plan, manage, authorize, and view all social interactions DelaerClickZ makes on behalf of the dealership. Seemless communication between DealerClickz team and dealership. Stay ahead of social media by solid plans to announce new product information and service specials to drive more traffic to your dealership than ever before.
A recent report highlights key elements missing in most social media marketing plans. DealerClickZ provides dealership software, management consulting and most importantly social media agent’s to support your dealerships needs to insure your social media marketing plan is a success.
- Many advertisers are building branded social networking pages that broadcast content rather than invite users to interact. DealerClickZ works with you dealership to create content that is inviting but also monitors social channels to engage with potential customers. DealerClickZ will generate leads for your dealership by social engagement.
- Most advertisers simply don’t know how to market properly within social networks. DealerClikz’s management team has been active in providing CRM solutions and internet marketing for over twenty years.
- DealerClickZ recommends combining social media into your traditional advertising campaigns.
- Plan contests and coupons to keep your audience interested on your dealerships social media properties..
- Focus on video content instead of products. Social media users love multimedia use your social media pages as dedicated TV channels for your dealership. Make your followers feel like they are on the inside and can find out about specials and new product and concept car information.
DealerClickZ team of dedicated content creators, marketing experts and engage team with provide your dealership the ability to consentrate on the day to day business of selling vehicles.
About the Product:
Our plans are tailored to meet the needs of your dealership. Each area of the dealership can be covered in our plans or focus on one area can be implimented. For example Senior Level manageage will be very interested in reputation management which listens to over 30 sites looking for referances to your dealership. We will address, document and notify designated personnel within your dealership for concern resolution. Your marketeting and sales department will be interested our marketing services that include creatiion and daily, weeklly, monthly management of your social media sites dependant upon your customized plan.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of DealerClickz:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads