Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines BrokerForce.
In-Depth CRM Review
PO Box 155
Louisville, CO 80027
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 425120 – Manufactureers Sales Representatives
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
About the Product:
The best value for accepting and relaying orders, tracking commissions by percent and cents per pound, managing contacts and product catalogs for agencies, field reps, and showrooms.
- Automates price list, invoice, and commission statement imports
- It’s the Fastest Most Accurate Order Entry
- Prints and scans UPC, EAN, or 3 of 9 barcodes for automated order entry
- Emails or faxes orders and concise reports directly from the program
- Increases your sales 20 – 40% using our ZipOrderIt ™ up-selling tools
- Email Blasts and tracks communications with our CRM Tools
- Manufacturers, get orders without transaction fees
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of BrokerForce:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads