This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines CustomerFirst.
In-Depth CRM Review
Repository Technologies, Inc.
1001 Warrenville Road
Lisle, IL 60532-1397
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Illinois, RTI is the #1 developer of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for technology companies. RTI’s mission is to provide the most cost-effective software for managing relationships with your customers.
About the Product:
CustomerFirst is a CRM Help Desk software that includes defect and bug tracking software capabilities for those companies that are supporting internally developed software. It integrates the communications between support or help desk, development, and professional services. CustomerFirst helps you manage your relationship with your customers and keep your customers satisfied by being responsive to their needs. It manages the flow of work from the time an issue is first reported until it is fully resolved.
Some of the major functionality provided by CustomerFirst is:
- E-mail integration for incoming, outgoing, and email broadcasts;
- Knowledgebase to efficiently find past resolutions and fixes;
- Tracking of support and services contracts to ensure profitability of your support team;
- Automated rule-based escalation to ensure response times and SLA times based upon user defined criteria;
- Ability to break work into multiple tasks for managing larger projects;
- Time tracking for billing customers and users;
- Work flow management;
- Forms feature to define mail merge documents and format reports;
- Easy to customize to ensure fast and low cost CRM implementation.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of CustomerFirst:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads