This post was most recently updated on June 21st, 2015
Last Updated on 6 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines CRMnext.
In-Depth CRM Review
Acidaes Solutions Pvt Ltd
Ground Floor, Tower 1
Block B, Plot No. 2
NOIDA – 201 309
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 522110 – Banking
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Driven by a Passion for Excellence
Founded in 2002, Acidaes is a specialist customer relationship management product company, providing services to customers in the global market. CRMnext is our flagship product, available on a commutable cloud model i.e. both On-private cloud or On-public cloud through a single code-base which provides companies with flexibility for their ownership model.
The CRMnext team has a proven track record of delivering high impact CRM solutions with strong offerings in 11 verticals including Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Pharma, Media, Telecom, Automobile, etc. We work very closely with our customers, leveraging our extensive domain expertise to enhance their business efficiency by improving processes and practices. This combination of competency and commitment to results are the key to our success in the global market. Today, CRMnext has to its credit thought leaders across verticals as its customers.
Our commitment is excellence through – Thought Leadership, Practice Leadership and Technology Leadership.
About the Product:
CRM in Banking
Implementing a CRM in banking industry can be very challenging. CRMnext optimizes existing customer strategies and makes them future-proof without affecting your bank’s flexibility, unlike other banking CRM systems. Our banking solution helps to increase customer satisfaction and boost revenues by streamlining processes on a powerful technology platform which enables transformation from a product centric to a customer centric organization.
- Banks continue to face stiff revenue targets spread across too many stakeholders without banking CRM systems.
- Banks’ stakeholders struggle to deal with a vast number of departments, systems and geographies.
- While the growth strategy of most banks relies on a cross-selling infrastructure, there is an apparent lack of it.
- Large investments are made to enable marketing intelligence, yet dismal infrastructure exists to execute and complete the feedback loop. Absence of visibility has created a reporting overload, directly resulting in huge efficiency drags.
- Unable to sling intelligence to front ends, marketing continuously generate campaigns, targeting a mind boggling number of customers and prospects. To meet these growing numbers, product teams take to direct strategies, with parallel ownerships, dismissing possible synergies.
- Manual reporting is the primary source of performance analysis for most banks.
- How to create an intelligent, unified view of customers and their needs?
- Identify and cross-sell products, from multiple repositories & systems.
- How to assist workforce in achieving higher targets, reduce non-core workloads, minimize coordination efforts and provide actionable intelligence?
- A single window to view end-to-end processes that spans across systems and enforce TAT/SLA adherence?
- How to converge multiple, disjoint, independent campaigns across products, while providing visibility across channels?
- How to reliably coordinate, collaborate and action customer complaints, across channels to ensure fast & accurate resolutions?
- Reduce process cost and wastage while conforming to compliance and audit standards.
- Real-time insights into processes with intelligent reports & dashboards for pro-active actions.
CRM in banks has evolved from a customer facing application to a customer-centric strategy that manages the complete cycle from customer interactions to branch operations through central operations.
CRMnext’s consultants are experts in banking CRM systems. Our CRM solution helps banks to create a single window to view up-to-date customer data, manage end-to-end processes (product sales, fulfillment, etc.), enforce TAT/SLA and access intelligent reports. This “unified desktop” boosts workforce efficiency by eliminating inter-department coordination efforts, reducing application hopping and ensuring downstream action using escalations.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of CRMnext:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads