Last Updated on 1 year by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Kipwise
In-Depth CRM Review
|Tallinn, Harjumaa Estonia|
|CRM Taxonomy:||Cloud CRM|
About the Company:
KIP stands for “Knowledge is power” (instead of chicken, if you speak Dutch).
We believe great knowledge comes from where great minds meet. We build Kipwise to enable better knowledge collaboration and transfer. So a team can grow faster by helping each other more efficiently.
About the Product:
Build a team wiki, together with a team process
Get your teammates to build the knowledge base together
Powerful search that lives where you work
- Search for information mid conversation directly in Slack – Find whatever you need across your Kipwise pages and connected tools using our Slack search commands — without ever leaving Slack.
- Access team knowledge easily when using any web apps – Replying to a customer email or ticket and need to find some information? Use our Chrome Extension to search for info across your connected tools. Eliminate the need to log in to multiple platforms and close all those tabs in your browser!
Built-in workflows to encourage collaboration and engagement
- Build up a habit to search first – If teammates forgot to search before they ask a question, use our Answer with Kipwise Slack action to provide a quick answer and remind teammates the use of Kipwise simultaneously.
- Grow your knowledge base while using Kipwise Q&A – Assign questions to specific teammates when your search doesn’t yield what you’re looking for. The Q&A is automatically saved to Kipwise to grow your knowledge base naturally.
- Ensure content are up-to-date and verified – Assign reviewers to individual content or collections and we’ll remind you to review the content to keep them fresh and accurate.
Create structured and visually appealing content easily
- Real-time collaborative editor – Simple and easy-to-use editor with real-time collaboration so your teammates can edit the same document at the same time and see the changes immediately.
- Rich embedding options – Create visually appealing and informative documentation by collating multiple sources of data and information on one Kipwise Page. You can embed content from sources such as Google Drive, Figma, Trello, Airtable, Marvel and many more.
- Templates for consistency – Create document templates for tasks or processes that you perform repeatedly to save time and ensure consistency in capturing information.
- Version history to keep records – We automatically save version history for you. Everything is recorded and revert-able.
Manage internal & customer-facing knowledge base in one place
- One single platform to manage all content – Group selected Kipwise Pages into an easy-to-search customer help center, making it easier for your customer support team to access the most up to date company & product information.
- Customizable to fit your branding – You can set the public knowledge base to be under your own domain and customize the color tones to provide a unified user experience for your customers.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly. See:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Kipwise:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Sorry, I have yet to find another solution with these unique capabilities!
Rich’s Recommended Websites:
Still have questions about Kipwise? Just leave a comment below!