This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Creedenz CXM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Creedenz Solutions, Inc.
1271 Columbia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507-2120
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
The people at Creedenz are CRM professionals with many years of experience working hand in hand with companies in healthcare, retail, education and government delivering quality service to clients. This expertise has been earned working with one of the top 40 CRM software firms, our staff strives to deliver the highest quality service. They understand the importance of tailoring systems to meet the specific needs of customers. Our goal is to produce results that translate into customer retention, recurring business and competitive advantage for our clients.
Our professional services staff has in-depth experience implementing CRM in a variety of industries – healthcare, retail, hospitality and government to name a few. We offer our clients consulting services, analyzing just what benefits a CRM will do for you and your business, help with or complete full data migration, or implement our CXM product to meet their needs.
About the Product:
Your New Customizable CRM Software
At Creedenz we believe you should be in charge of every aspect of your business and have quality CRM software that supports your vision. CXM will allow you to manage and grow your business without the limitations of traditional CRM software.
We provide you with highly customizable options and full support. Our program has built-in enterprise security features to keep your sensitive information safe.
Time is money and CXM will make you more efficient. You can upgrade, streamline, and automate your business and communication processes with the power of CXM.
12 Great reasons to consider CXM:
1. Simple to use: Browser based system works with IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, & Opera
2. Security: 128-bit encryption, amazing audit trail capabilities, and secure web portals
3. Peace of Mind: CXM security exceeds HIPPA, SOX, & PCI standards & regulatory requirements
4. Deploy Anywhere, Use Everywhere: In office, on your lap-top, tablet, or smart phone. Access CXM using an Android, iPhone, Windows, or compatible smart phone, iPhone, tablet, or iPad
5. Concurrent Licensing: Saves you money!!
6. True Custom Reports: No 3rd Party Software, no limitations
7. Multiple Language & Multiple Currency support
8. Leverage Existing Infrastructure: No need to upgrade or replace costly IT hardware to meet your growing business requirements. CXM will also “talk to” virtually any existing Data Base
9. Manage in Real-Time: Information is available as soon as it is entered into CXM
10. 100% Customizable & Scalable: CXM grows with you; unlimited custom pages, business rules, workflow automation, and much, much more
11. Customer Service & Retention: Better customer service and customer retention
12. Broadcast Email: Track the progress and effectiveness of your email campaign with email metrics.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Creedenz CXM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads