This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines LogMyCalls.
In-Depth CRM Review
1664 S. Dixie Drive
St. George, UT 84770-7327
CRM Category: Call Center Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Call Recording
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
The Sales and Marketing Optimitics Company
It’s all about results—we get that. What results do we get for our clients? Our clients regularly report up to 300% increase in sales and customer service objectives.Our unique process of pairing training and coaching with call monitoring and data analytics allow you to unleash the extraordinary power in every customer contact!
Founded in 2001, ContactPoint invented a patented remote monitoring device called the Maculon™, transforming sales training and customer service training effectiveness by recording and monitoring clients’ communications. Today we serve a winning portfolio of leading companies in Automotive, Hospitality, Medical and Financial Services. If you’ve heard “this call may be recorded for quality,” we’re the company that provides that system and uses the information to double our clients’ sales and wow their customers.
Our mission: To unleash the extraordinary power in every customer contact point.
Our vision: To revolutionize the way companies listen and respond to their customers. We deliver the equivalent of bio-feedback for customer interactions, which allows companies to adapt to customer needs with unparalleled speed and agility.
About the Product:
Easily Track, Record, and Score Phone Calls Online
LogMyCalls is the smarter call for companies that demand more from a call tracking and recording tool. It’s the one application that provides more insight, flexibility and control for optimizing marketing and maximizing sales.
Track and score leads, monitor call analytics, and automate marketing with LogMyCalls, ContactPoint’s SaaS platform to prove marketing ROI and optimize phone performance.
Prove Marketing ROI
Call tracking proves marketing ROI by measuring which campaigns drive phone calls. Agencies, publishers, and marketers have an online solution to offline marketing results. With call recording, searchable call tagging, scoring, social media-inspired call commenting and in-depth reporting, LogMyCalls goes way beyond standard call tracking to help analyze and optimize the entire lead cycle with detailed customer intelligence.
Optimize Phone Sales Performance
Marketing and sales managers benefit from phone performance-minded features to log customer conversations, score how leads are handled on the phone, improve call outcomes, and increase sales. This smart web application has the full lead cycle in mind: prospect to closed sale, accessible online anytime, anywhere.
What it does: Features and Benefits
LogMyCalls provides a deep pool of features to optimize both marketing and sales:
- Local and Toll Free Numbers: Thousands of local and toll free numbers with carrier-grade sound quality and reliability.
- Call Tracking: Measure marketing ROI for any offline or online campaign. Get all the details of calls made through your tracking numbers for more insight and informed decisions. Track call quantity, duration, date and time, answered calls, geographic call origin and other call tracking features.
- Marketing Automation: IVR systems send leads to the right person. Automatic mobile engagement with SMS text-backs for enhanced offers.
- Advanced Call Routing: Configure Geo Routing, Scheduled call routing, IVR routing, and even Outbound call tracking to create flexible call delivery for each tracking number.
- Reports: 30+ reports give dashboard and downloadable data for easy analysis. Refine reports by groups, users, time, tracking number, call tags, and other flexible methods to drill down to critical data.
- Call Recording: A vital resource for frontline phone performance management and deep understanding of lead quality.
- Call Tagging and Call Commenting: Use tags to create call metadata for categorizing calls. Develop skills by attaching comments to calls.
- Custom Call Scorecards: Score, rank, and measure any element of the call, from lead strength to phone skills. Marketers measure lead quality and refine campaigns. Frontline managers score actual phone interactions to improve sales and customer experience.
- Goals and Alerts: Set custom goals to monitor and improve performance. Goals can measure such metrics as campaign ROI, phone skills, call quality, and LogMyCalls user activity. Stay on top of results with SMS or email alerts.
- Integration with CRM and Google Analytics: Customer conversations are automatically added to your CRM’s customer call log. Track offline calls just like online clicks with Google Analytics integration.
- Dynamic Number Insertion: Flexible methods to measure internet marketing.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LogMyCalls:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads