This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Clicktools.
In-Depth CRM Review
7 Branksome Park House
Bourne Valley Road
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Marketing Research
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Founded in 2001, Clicktools was designed to help organizations collect and centralize information and insights in their CRM. By harnessing the power of major CRM systems including Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft Dynamics CRM andSugarCRM, Clicktools can focus on creating the most powerful, flexible and customizable survey and form tool on the market.
Clicktools was the first survey provider to integrate with Salesforce.com and was an original member of the AppExchange (or On Demand Market place as it was orginally known). In 2008, Clicktools was also the first survey provider to integrate with Oracle CRM On Demand and became the first survey provider to include a fully fledged Business Analytics engine as an out-of-the-box product.
Clicktools believes a great customer experience comes from a 360 degree view of the customer along the entire customer journey. Since that first implementation, many more customers have realized the benefits of Clicktools for more functions than we could even dream up.
Clicktools is a privately owned company with its headquarters on the South Coast of England and an office in Phoenix, AZ, USA
About the Product:
Clicktools is powered in the cloud. This means you can take a hands-off approach to IT maintenance, upgrades, and security – and simply enjoy your solution. Your whole organization can manage survey, script, and form content in one place without installing any software.
Clicktools’ cloud-based (SaaS) model benefits large and small organizations alike with powerful, flexible capabilities:
- Access anywhere: Clicktools requires only a web browser and an Internet connection to use.
- No IT required: No hardware, no server rooms, no software upgrades to manage.
- Free upgrades and support: Upgrades happen automatically, so you always have the latest software at no additional cost.
- Ready when you are: Start building surveys, scripts, and forms today. Once you login, simply begin building content right away.
- Multi-user controls: Restrict who can see, deploy, and define content
- Data stability and security: Clicktools has a 99.9% uptime and is ISO27001: 2005 certified. Our hosting environment is both ISO27001 certified and SAS 70 Type II certified. Also, the Clicktools application has been independently tested and approved by organizations such as Experian, Salesforce.com, and TransUnion.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Clicktools:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads