Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Mobile Workforce Management.
In-Depth CRM Review
Mobile Workforce Management
35 Corporate Drive
Burlington, MA 01803-4244
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Field Service Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Visionaries in Enhancing Service
ClickSoftware is a proven leader in automated mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions available on the cloud or on-premise.
Leading the Industry
ClickSoftware helps you to optimize the overall productivity of your workforce in the most efficient way possible. With over 20 years of experience and more than 900,000 person-hours in research and development, we are the biggest, most versatile solution company delivering a complete end-to-end mobile workforce solution that more than meets the vital needs of the field service industry. Our mobility solutions suite is the outcome of our persistence to evolve ahead of market demands and support a vision of growth for the next 25+ years.
- Founded in 1996 by the ‘guru’ of the industry, Prof. Moshe BenBassat
- A market leader in Field Service Management
- Over 200 customers around the world in a wide variety of industries
- Strategic partnerships with major enterprise and software consulting engineers (Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, SAP)
- Through our clients businesses, 700 MILLION PEOPLE feel the touch of ClickSoftware
- Enterprise-grade mobile AppStore with apps for any mobile device including smartphones and tablets
In the Beginning
In 1985, Prof. Moshe BenBassat received his first consultant job to help the Israeli Air Force build their annual schedule plan for squadrons. This may sound simple; however, many people had tried to automate this plan via a computer with no success for more than five years. Using his expertise in artificial intelligence and mathematics, an artificial scheduling model was produced and implemented, fulfilling the complex requirements that stumped so many before him. Prof. BenBassat used this same model in an oil and gas business in Spain, training facilities in Germany, and many other applications, until he finally generalized his theory with the W6 concept and switched to a product model.
Walking the Talk
In 1997, Prof. BenBassat founded ClickSoftware with the passion for optimizing decision support software. With his guidance and leadership, and proficient management teams, we wholeheartedly follow our mission statement to transform service to be a remarkable experience for customers, employees and organizations around the world. In our day-to-day operations, we are steered by our internal values that allow us to strive for excellence, stay flexible with a “Can Do” culture, and embrace a daring attitude that creates the next-generation of innovation the service industry can count on for future growth. Over the years, we have become experts; not just a software company, but rather the most awarded world experts in managing services and workforce.
Today ClickSoftware offers a full range of mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions, all aimed at helping service organizations complete more calls per day, week, month, and year.
With our philosophy of Time is Not Just Money – Time is Freedom, we give our customers the freedom to re-engineer their available time which contributes most to their business goals.
ClickSoftware ( CKSW ) is traded on the NASDAQ.
About the Product:
If your mobile workforce is not running at optimal efficiency, you need mobile field service software that will affect your bottom line.
ClickSoftware provides a comprehensive range of mobile workforce management solutions designed to help service organizations face head-on the challenges of mobile workforce scheduling. By optimizing everything from customer demand forecasts, the shifts your employees work and even the specific routes that your field resources take to their jobs, ClickSoftware helps service organizations preserve and improve their bottom lines.
- Automate and simplify the job scheduling and dispatch process of mobile workforce management
- Complete visibility and effective management of mobile workforce schedules, tasks, work orders, assets, timesheets, reporting and more
- One system handles the entire mobile workforce from appointment bookings, short tasks, multi-day tasks, multi-staged jobs, crews and contractors
ClickSoftware incorporate best business practices and advanced decision-making algorithms into our mobile field service software to manage the entire service operation with planning, execution and analytics. Over the years, we have become experts; not just a software company, but rather the most awarded world experts in managing services and workforce.
Our mobile workforce management contains several processes that must be considered and optimally managed in order to put the right people in the right places at the right times. This will ultimately deliver great service to your customers and maximize your profitability.
Planning the Mobile Workforce
- Demand Forecasting Software. Safely predict future demand and accurately plan your mobile workforce resources
- Mobile Workforce Planning. Minimize same-day risks by allocating resources according to availability
- Shift Scheduling. Shifts can be staffed several days, weeks, and even months ahead
Executing Mobile Field Service Workforce Scheduling software
- Work Order Management Software Manage customers, work orders and assets
- Optimized Mobile Workforce Scheduling Software Manage the service delivery process from start to finish and handle unexpected events with ease using our real-time mobile field service software
- Customer Interaction Management. Customers define and control their own service with web self-service
- Location Based Services. Estimate travel time accurately to provide reliable appointment windows
Reviewing Mobile Workforce Actions
- Business Intelligence. Provides in-depth analysis from current and historical data for immediate corrective and preventative actions
See how these mobile workforce management solutions are optimizing any industry of any size.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Mobile Workforce Management:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads