Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines GoToMeeting.
In-Depth CRM Review
Citrix Online LLC
7414 Hollister Avenue
Goleta, CA 93117-2583
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Presentations/Collaboration
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Work better. Live better.
We believe that your work and your personal life are not mutually exclusive.
Inspiration can strike at any time. When people are free to work anywhere, with anyone, on any device, companies take off.
Citrix solutions let IT provide a more people‑centric, on‑demand computing environment. Flexibility and freedom for people, and security and control for IT form the basis for business innovation and growth.
Business has changed forever. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
Citrix Systems (CTXS) is traded on the NASDAQ.
The Online Services Division of Citrix Systems, Inc., is based in Santa Barbara, California, with satellite offices and data centers around the world.
Every month, more than 17,000 new customers start using Citrix GoTo cloud services to work from anywhere with anyone – using our remote-connectivity and online collaboration solutions to save time, get more done and connect to others around the world. For example:
- A small business owner works from home thanks to GoToMyPC.
- A sales executive turns a phone call into an instant video conference using GoToMeeting.
- A trainer cancels her flights and conducts live online training with GoToTraining.
- A marketer generates leads by inviting prospects to online webinars using GoToWebinar.
- An IT manager updates a remote worker’s computer after hours with GoToAssist.
- A support agent fixes a customer’s PC remotely on the first call using GoToAssist Corporate.
At Citrix Online, we believe in creating products that we ourselves want to use. Our goal is to offer cloud-based services that meet the following criteria:
- Simple to Use: Turn them on and they “just work.” No special equipment or training required.
- Great Experiences: Provide a natural, engaging way for people to connect with each other.
- Built for Business: Secure, reliable and designed to meet the needs of today’s enterprise.
- Work for Everyone: Anyone can use GoTo cloud services, in any type of business.
About the Product:
How It Works
GoToMeeting is the extremely simple, extraordinarily powerful way to hold unlimited online meetings with up to 25 attendees. Start a meeting and share your screen with just a click.
- Collaborate face to face with HDFaces video conferencing.
- Save with integrated audio conferencing (via VoIP and telephone).
- Attendees can join from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Easy-to-use GoToMeeting features make online collaboration a breeze.
Meet whenever you want.
Easy to start. Easy to join.
- Start instant ad-hoc meetings or schedule for the future.
- Start or attend from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Attendees can join free by just clicking a link or entering a meeting ID.
Experience true collaboration
Simple to use. High-quality video conferencing and meeting tools.
- Work face to face with high-definition video conferencing.
- Conference in via phone or your computer’s mic and speakers. Mute/unmute attendees.
- See who is talking with speaker identification.
- Share your whole screen or just a specific application.
- Record your meeting sessions – including all phone and microphone audio.
- Share keyboard and mouse control to cooperatively edit files on screen.
- Instantly change presenters to see each other’s work.
- Draw and highlight on screen. Text chat with others.
Benefit your entire organization.
A cinch to manage. A boost to productivity.
- Use an online administration center to allocate seats & monitor usage.
- Enable or disable features according to your company’s security requirements. Track accountability with attendance reports.
- Brand your meetings with your company logo.
- Integrate GoToMeeting with your existing systems using APIs.
- Add toll-free audio service integrated with GoToMeeting.
Need stand-alone audio conferencing? We have something for that, too.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of GoToMeeting:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Adobe Systems, developer of Adobe Connect
BeamYourScreen GmbH, developer of Mikogo
Cisco Systems, Inc., developer of Cisco WebEx Meetings
FuzeBox, Inc., developer of FuzeBox
LogMeIn, Inc., developer of Join.me
Simulāt, Inc., developer of Vyew
ZOHO Corporation, developer of ZOHO Meeting
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads