Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Chapman Strategic Account Management.
In-Depth CRM Review
Chapman Strategic Account Management
The Chapman Group
8955 Guilford Road
Columbia, MD 21046-2642
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Process Management/Structured Selling Methodology
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
The Chapman Group partners with B2B sales and account management organizations to identify and solve sales and account management challenges resulting in stronger relationships, increased revenues, and higher margins for suppliers as well as our customers.
Our LoyaltyProfessional™ Voice of Customer (VoC) solution is designed to support a client’s need to gain and then act on critical field-level customer facts and insights. Our solution includes:
- measuring feedback of B2B customer relationships
- capturing important data (customer facts / insights) through a unique electronic survey approach
- ensuring customer data integrity utilizing our Loyalty Index methodology and expert consulting provided by our LoyaltyProfessional™ team
- mining of data to highlight trends and key discoveries
- analytical intelligence (reporting) on next actions for organizational success; The Chapman Group’s Prescription for Success
As part of our end-to-end solutions approach, we also support and drive the final and most important element of “optimizing the customer relationship” – how to connect with and implement field-level action planning to create more loyal and committed customers. Our metric-based Strategic Account Management (SAM) process and best practices integrates the art with the science of managing strategic customers, enabling our clients to grow accounts by becoming more knowledgeable, efficient, effective and collaborative. We offer unique methods and software platforms to document and collaborate with customers on “account planning” and the “economic value” being delivered by the supplier and appreciated by the customer.
Our clients, national and global, Fortune 1000 and mid-tier, think of us as not only a solution provider, but also as a thought leader, a business partner, and as their “go-to” resource for strategic account management expertise and guidance.
About the Product:
Establishing an Account Management Program is one of the most critical strategies any organization can deploy to optimize customer relationships. Strategic Account Management is an enterprise-wide initiative focused on developing more strategic, meaningful relationships (higher, wider, deeper) that enable the customer and supplier to work in concert toward mutual goals and objectives for creating mutual gains.
Every business has embarked on a journey to identify their top accounts – those account relationships that influence their destiny. An effective Strategic Account Management Program provides the process, methodology, skills, infrastructure, best practices and tools that will lead to improved customer relationships and increased revenue and profitability within these top accounts.
The Chapman Group’s proprietary approach to Strategic Account Management, SMARTS™ (Strategic Mega Account Resource TeamS), is a cross-functional team-based, proactive, customer-centric engagement process designed to meet the challenges of managing today’s complex accounts. It is an integrated methodology for acquiring and assessing critical account information, establishing high-level account relationships, and managing opportunities and outcomes. The SMARTS™ process (predictable, repeatable, and measurable) includes recommended operational “best practices” to enable Account Teams to align their business goals and objectives with the business goals and objectives of the Customer.
Our SMARTS™ approach will help you and your organization to:
- Establish a standardized Account Management Process with tools, metrics and measures to institutionalize best practices
- Elevate the skills of your Account Managers and Account team through training on best practices (skills and process)
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their strategic direction including goals, objectives and business needs
- Implement and coach to metric-based Strategic Account Plans (SAP) with strategies and tactics to help achieve both customer and supplier goals and objectives
- Identify and deliver on opportunities that create quantifiable mutual value –Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Effort (ROE)
Rich’s View of Chapman Strategic Account Management:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads