Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines SocialBridge®.
In-Depth CRM Review
Central Desktop Inc.
129 N. Hill Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106-1961
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Personal Productivity
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
Central Desktop helps people work together in ways they never imagined possible. Our SocialBridge online collaboration platform connects people and information in the cloud, making it possible to share files, combine knowledge, inspire ideas, manage projects and more. Central Desktop serves more than half a million users worldwide. Key Central Desktop customers include CBS, MLB.com, Harvard University, the Humane Society of the United States, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Javelin Marketing Group, Upshot, Engauge, WD-40 and Workday. Founded in 2005, Central Desktop is a privately-held company with headquarters in Pasadena, California.
About the Product:
Here’s a feature rundown for all you techie types
What can you do with SocialBridge®? More than you think you can. We pride ourselves on being feature-rich.
Connect your people, content and customers
- Workspaces: set up and customize private online communities for each department, project, client or need.
- People: control what individual users can do and prevent unauthorized access.
- Files: give everyone real-time access to the latest and greatest version of all types of files – from Word docs to videos, from pictures to PDFs.
- Social collaboration: pull your teams together with familiar, friendly social-media functionality.
- Search: quickly locate the files and workspaces you need.
Work together like never before possible
- Document management and creative approvals: know who’s working on what, who’s changed what and who’s reviewed what … without 10 different versions of the same file floating around your office.
- Project management: know exactly where your projects stand, manage resources and keep things moving forward.
- Cloud collaboration and mobile: access your files and communicate with your team, anytime and anywhere.
- Online databases: set up databases and online forms for business processes, such as work orders, creative briefs, contact management and inventory tracking.
- Workflow: speed up routine business processes by automatically assigning tasks, sending email alerts and more.
- Reports: get companywide and workspace-specific summaries of your team’s productivity and engagement.
- Online calendars and web meetings: set up group events and launch web meetings instantly.
Take off with cloud technology
- Third-party integration: make SocialBridge work with the tools your business already relies on.
- Security: count on our rock-solid infrastructure.
- Service level agreements: rest assured, because SocialBridge is up and running 99.98 percent of the time.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of SocialBridge®:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads