This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines CallMiner Eureka.
In-Depth CRM Review
12730 New Brittany Boulevard
Fort Myers, Florida 33907-3646
CRM Category: Call Center Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Speech Analytics
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
CallMiner is the leading cloud-based conversational analytics solution for improving agent performance & performance management across all contact channels. Unlike complex analytics that require a sophisticated fulltime analyst, CallMiner Eureka pushes actionable insights directly to the people who need and can act on the data, from the VP who manages contact centers and/or BPOs, the Supervisor who manages a team of agents, and to Agents themselves, to provide direct feedback on performance and identifying where improvement is needed. CallMiner has solutions tailored for improving sales effectiveness, driving positive customer experience, and for monitoring compliance.
About the Product:
Enterprise Speech Analytics for the Call Center
Eureka is the leading solution to improve contact center and enterprise performance through conversational analytics (text and speech analytics). It immediately reveals insights from automated analysis of communications between you and your customers across multiple channels – including phone, email, chat, social and more.
Delivered as a cloud-based or on premise call center monitoring solution, Eureka is transforming call center performance management with the following key capabilities:
- Captures customer conversations and associated metadata from any source communication system (call recorders, chat systems) and across multiple contact center sites and locations.
- Converts customer interactions (calls, chats, emails, social) into a consistent format for analysis.
- Automatically evaluates every contact for sentiment/acoustics, categorization, and performance scoring.
- Allows for free form search to find and playback contacts containing certain words and phrases or sharing other characteristics in a familiar web search user experience
- Allows for evaluation and comparison of performance and key metrics using data visualization.
- Determines Root cause through auto topic analysis and automatically identifying outliers
Industry Leading Insights Engine
Performance insight from conversational analytics is delivered through the Eureka analyst application, which provides flexible ad-hoc analysis of your customer interactions. The powerful search and discovery features allow analysts to find and play back contacts containing certain words and phrases or other characteristics. Eureka also helps determine root causes through topic analysis and automatic outlier identification.
Speech Analytics Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Originally built to scale for the largest enterprises and data, CallMiner has expanded it’s product capabilities to include all channels of customer conversations including calls, chat, email, and social, and offers solutions for both large enterprises and smaller call centers.
myEureka automates the performance management process by providing direct call center performance feedback to managers, supervisors, and agents.
Eureka Live brings real time quality monitoring to call center supervisors and analysts by automatically monitoring in progress calls for the presence or absence of specific language or acoustic characteristics.
Eureka Essentials delivers the power of the enterprise platform in packages specifically tailored to smaller call centers for automated customer service quality scoring, sales effectiveness evaluation, or collections compliance risk mitigation.
- Eureka Essentials for Customer Service: General agent quality for customer service and support organizations
- Eureka Essentials for Collections: Compliance and risk mitigation for collections agencies
- Eureka Essentials for Sales: Agent sales effectiveness for sales organizations
Redactor delivers Eureka’s PCI redaction capability as a stand-alone offering to remove sensitive data as calls are being recorded, removing call recordings from PCI audit scope.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of CallMiner:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads