This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines CallidusCloud Channel.
In-Depth CRM Review
Callidus Software Inc.
6200 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-3702
Telephone: (925) 251-2200
Toll Free: (866) 812-5244
Fax: (925) 251-0525
Email: Contact CallidusCloud
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Channel Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds. From back office to the field, from desktop to mobile, we ensure organizations have the right tools to be more effective and perform better. The combined power of our clouds, our people, and our partners fuels growth, empowers the work force and delivers real value. CallidusCloud drives performance and productivity for over 1,800 leading organizations. Small, medium and large enterprises across multiple industries and geographies rely on CallidusCloud for quicker hiring, simpler learning, better marketing, and smarter selling.
For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
Callidus Software Inc. (CALD) is traded on the NASDAQ.
About the Product:
Align Channel Performance for Superior Sales Results
Callidus Software Channel Management is designed for companies with large independent distribution channels. Channel Management streamlines channel partner administration by helping onboard, deploy, and pay agents, while providing visibility into channel operations and financial performance. Channel Management helps businesses not only realize significant hard dollar savings with better control and flexibility of incentive plans and payments to agents, but also grow agent revenue and mindshare, and ensure long-term partner loyalty
Using Callidus Channel Management businesses can:
- Onboard new agents quickly and efficiently
- Contract agents to sell their products
- Ensure agents are licensed and trained to sell specific products and services
- Manage complex payment hierarchies and schedules
- Track agents’ cost of sale and profitability
Callidus Channel Management is designed to streamline agent administration and remove the challenges faced by channel administrators, including:
- Managing dynamic, complex relationships, hierarchies, and tiers of partners, agents, and resellers, as well as employees
- Tracking contracts and license and credential data for agents across multiple geographies and product lines
- Administering complex incentive plans, including plans based on profit, market share, premiums, satisfaction, and long-term book growth
- Managing and processing high volumes of transactions and data feeds from external sources and payees
- Gaining visibility into agent payments and performance
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of CallidusCloud Channel:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads