This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines BScaler.
In-Depth CRM Review
1520 McCandless Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035-8048
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
BScaler is a Cloud Computing SaaS ERP provider in Silicon Valley, USA. BScaler’s Enterprise Resource Manager (ERM) is a complete customer order lifecycle management (CLM) system that has been optimized for the B2B Industry with built-in CRM, SFA, Accounting and MRP functions. With our cloud computing SaaS ERP, all of your business operations are automated, saving you time and money. This is expressed in our motto of “Click and it’s done!” which represents the ease with which previously arduous business processes can be completed with BScaler services.
About the Product:
BScaler ERM CRM
BScaler’s Front Office system integrates Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA) functions.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a software application used to track and organize a company’s accounts, contacts and current prospective customers. The BScaler Customer Relationship Managementmodule receives and updates information about leads, customers and contacts including their names, addresses, profiles, total contact history, credit lines, purchase history, service/support contracts, etc. The ERM system then uses information from here to provide Quotes, Orders and Invoices through the integrated SFA application.
The BScaler ERM solution makes management of accounts and contacts easy! Your sales organization will have easy 24/7 access to this data and the tools that ERM provides:
- Leads Importing and Management
- Real Time Account Information, with multiple Bill To and Ship To names and addresses, the Credit Line given by the Controller, customer purchase and payment history (configurable) and accounts receivable and backlogs
- Sales Contacts info manager, which includes Action Items and Due Dates. The Sales Manager can assign and re-assign contacts to sales reps. The sales reps can view the entire customer purchase and payment history, accounts receivable and order backlogs, and view the Customer Portal for any outstanding issue (e.g. service ticket). The appropriate user can update Contact information, including the Activity Log, at any time; ERM records this as history
- Service Contacts Manager for tracking, reporting and escalating support issues (service tickets)
- Email to contacts or other ERM users
- Sales Desks, Service Desk, Partner Portals and Customer Portals
The CRM module also provides the place for a Back Office user to connect the details of a numbered Service Contract with the Quote, Order and Invoice that carry its sale to the Account. ERM then provides this information on My Service Desk.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of BScaler:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads