Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines CONNECT.
In-Depth CRM Review
Brick Street Software, Inc.
215 S Broadway 241
Salem, NH 03079-3322
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Marketing Automation
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Brick Street Software is a high-end boutique software developer specializing in highly adaptable on-premise and SaaS marketing messaging solutions for enterprises and agency partners. We do not only build marketing software for today, we also develop agile enterprise software for the unknown specifications and requirements of tomorrow.
Our software developers have been pioneers in digital marketing since the dawn of the internet and it shows in every string of code. For example, the agile engineering in our flagship cloud-based multichannel marketing platform CONNECT, seamlessly integrates with existing technology infrastructure. In addition, the scalable marketing software makes it possible for global organizations to respond quickly to changes in customer preferences and deliver real-time messages across 11 communication channels and counting. This type forward-thinking strategy helps some of the world’s most successful companies send over 10 billion messages a year.
About the Product:
CONNECT is a multichannel marketing solution that enables you to carry on conversations with customers and prospects over multiple devices as they move about their busy day. With its single platform architecture, you have unified views of each consumer—across all channels to engage, drive sales, and develop loyal relationships.
By overseeing your customer interactions collectively, it shifts your focus from individual tactic metrics to overall engagement metrics. Thus uncovering the total amount of time your customer actively spends with your brand.
The in-depth customer profiling provided by CONNECT, gives you an opportunity to be extremely responsive to customer behavior and preferences without adding staff or other resources.
- Modular platform adapts to the ever-changing and evolving digital communication channels without disrupting IT departments or impede marketers’ responsiveness to customers
- Automated campaigns such as drip, onboarding, or transactional are easily delivered over email, SMS, or mobile push channels
- Campaign targeting and personalization capabilities allow content and delivery channel to be selected on a per-customer basis
- The private instance and database schema provided can be modified to enhance profiling and targeting by using any and all customer data available
Be assured, CONNECT integrates securely with other systems and provides comprehensive options for:
- Web Services
- Bulk data import
- Database table linking
- Inbound message queue listeners
- Outbound delivery to databases, message queues, and web services
- API Hooks that allow control over all facets of the message generation and delivery process
In addition, CONNECT’s open and documented data model allows for:
- Campaign results data to be extracted and used to populate external systems. Connect is written in Java and runs on most major platforms and databases
- Technology to be responsive to your needs either as a tactical integrator of one or several media channels
- CONNECT can be licensed on a per-contact basis with unlimited sending, and provides one of the lowest average costs per message in the industry
- A choice of installation, either as an on-premise or cloud-based platform
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of CONNECT:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads