This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines BizAutomation.
In-Depth CRM Review
205 Calle Miramar
Redondo Beach, CA 90277-6298
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Founded in 2002, BizAutomation.com provides a cloud based super suite based on the Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery / consumption model. It’s goal has always been to eliminate “business friction” by eliminating the islands of information and multiple data entry so commonly found within businesses today. The company’s business model revolves around the philosophy that businesses and engines have a lot in common. Where parts of an engine need to work together to minimize friction in order to maximize power, business departments within a business also need to work together as efficiently as possible to maximize revenue.
BizAutomation.com is a privately held, profitable, and debt free company.
About the Product:
BizAutomation is Software as a Service (SaaS). Functional modules include:
- Web based CRM — Lead/Opportunity/Prospect/Account/Contact Mgt. with business process management (BPA), AOIs, Forecasting. Service/Support, Marketing-Automation with Campaign tracking, drip campaigns, and email broadcasting. e-Surveys & Questionnaires — Support for static/dynamic web surveys, and web to lead forms.
- Web Based ERP — Inventory Mgt., Shipping (support for UPS, FedEx, and USPS), Pricing formulas with support for taxes, financials with support for credit terms, billing and invoicing, Purchase-Orders, Order Processing / Automation (fulfillment, Pick Pack and Ship, etc..). Sales commission calculations and gross payroll.
- Accounting / Financials – Includes all the modules any business will need for financial accounting and reporting including Invoicing / Purchase Orders, A/R, A/P, Configurable Charts of Accounts, G/L, Trial Balance, Profit / Loss, and many more.
- Project Management — Support for multiple process templates with time/expense billing, and change management that lets project scope adjust at run time. Support for n-tier sub-stages and dependencies. Project teams and permissions. Gantt charting and Income / Expense reporting by project is also provided.
- e-commerce / Web Store – Full web store with support for multiple domains, CSS templates, and credit card processing, fully integrated into the suite.
- Document Management — Document library with support for versioning and approval workflows. Documents can also be uploaded throughout the records of the suite (stages of projects, companies, contacts, cases, projects, etc..).
- Customer Business Portal — The Customer Portal lets customers manage/track everything related to their business such as cases, projects, amounts due from A/P, Invoices due with “pay now” support. Self service functionality lets customers create their own cases, or pay their own debt, with full insight into credit balances. Includes a dashboard.
- Multi-Entity Financial Consolidation – For companies that have multiple business entities (e.g. subsidiaries, multi-nationals, etc..), OmniBiz lets you consolidate your financials from a single dashboard.
- Web based CRM – The front office to BizAutomation.com’s Business Management Software Suite
Consider this – Most of our customers already have web based CRM software when they come to us, in most cases, from one of the top 10 CRM vendors. So why do they switch ? Usually it’s because their existing system is too cumbersome, so employees simply don’t use it.
- Sales-force Management (SFA) – Lead Management, Prospect and Account Management, Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Sales Forecasting, email history capture, more…
- Marketing Automation – Campaign Management showing ROI, and cost to manufacture a lead, prospect and account, Drip Campaigns, Web based Survey Campaign management, Personalized Email Campaigns, more…
- Service & Support – Trouble tickets & Case Management, Self-service case creation from your web site, track mail related to a case, Blog style case commenting from case agent to customer and visa versa, knowledge base, more….
- Customer Portal – Share vital business data with your customers, and enable them to create their own records, including self-service cases, order entry, let customers view invoices, more….
$49.95 per user per month. BizAutomation.com has a unique price protection guarantee – Once you become a customer, they contractually commit to never increasing the monthly price unless it’s to keep up with inflation as established by the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of BizAutomation:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads