Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Gorilla® System.
In-Depth CRM Review
Bill Good Marketing, Inc.
867 East 9400 South
Sandy, UT 84094-3670
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 523920 – Financial Services
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
The entire focus of Bill Good Marketing is designing and implementing systems to enable financial advisors to have the time and money to pursue the important things in life.
Our primary product is the Gorilla CRM System for Financial Advisors, a computer-based, client marketing, prospecting and office management system.
We provide specialized training for assistants and computer operators. Financial Advisors can receive specialized training in high net worth marketing and investment risk management through our “No More Pies” series of workshops.
Our ideal client is someone who has survived a few years in the industry, most likely has over 100 clients and has the financial capability to invest in his or her business. Most importantly, he or she understands the vital necessity of building or getting on a team.
About the Product:
The Gorilla CRM System is first and foremost a system. That means it combines many elements into a single unit. A car, for example, is a system for personal, motorized travel. An airplane is a system for air travel. The Gorilla System is a system to take you from where you are to where you want to go.
We define the System as: a computer-based, client marketing, prospecting and office management system.
Here’s what we mean.
- Computer-Based: We have a program but that’s not what we sell.
- Client Marketing: The total of all oral and written communications directed to one’s clients.
- Prospecting: Those promotional actions directed at non-clients intended to interest them sufficiently to begin the sales process.
- Office Management: The systems and support staff necessary to perform the non-sales activities of a financial services practice.
- Program seamlessly integrates contact management, advanced messaging, campaign management, team coordination.
- Unparalleled system of “title logic” enabling you to correctly address your clients. Ever wondered how to send a letter to “Dr. Fred Jones, MD” and “Dr. Elizabeth Smith, PhD” who are also a married couple? The program does it for you!
- Track unlimited number of “alternate addresses”.
- Send a birthday letter to every member of the family and rest assured, no one gets the same letter as anyone else.
- Establish and maintain business processes. When you have business processes, you no longer have to re-invent the wheel. When you get a referral, you handle it a certain way–every time. When you get a new prospect, he or she is handled a certain way. In our program, we have created over 60 processes that you can tailor to your operation.
- Retention: We first focus on client retention because “keeping what you’ve got” is the first responsibility of any business.
- Business Now: Our clients are our major source of revenue. We have developed proven techniques to find those clients ready to do business NOW.
- Business in the Future: No one is close to our abilities to help you find future business, stay in touch and be there when the client (or prospect!) has an investment decision to make.
- Promote Referrals: We do not believe in asking your clients for referrals. It puts them on the spot and makes you uncomfortable.
- Instead, we teach you how to promote referrals. Our objective is simple: create a “referral consciousness” so that when a referral to a financial advisor is appropriate, your clients will think of you.
- To help accomplish these objectives, we offer:
Monthly Drip Campaign:
- A procedure that makes certain every client receives a letter every month about something the client is interested in; some months, the letter is intended to generate business or find future business.
- 90-Day No Contact Campaign: A procedure that ensures every client receives a phone call from someone in your office at least four times a year.
- Dozens of Etiquette Letters: Few things help sustain your identity as a “caring, well-mannered person” better than those letters your mother would have wanted you to send. We literally have dozens of these, even a “Pet Condolence” letter.
- 250 + Articles: These are designed to help you create and sustain the identity that you are an “expert financial advisor.” No doubt you created this perception when you opened the account. But unless you are talking to your clients every month, their perception of you is starting to fade. After a while, it’s gone.
- Letters Library® with 2,800 messages. We know most financial advisors are not good writers. We also know it is vital your name be in front of your clients at least once a month.
- Kiss residential cold calling goodbye. You never wanted to do it in the first place. Now you can’t. Besides, there are better ways to prospect.
- Relationship Campaigns: Obviously, the preferred way to build a business is through relationships. We have five relationship campaigns, tested and ready to go.
- Mass Marketing Campaigns: If you don’t have enough relationships, you are either a mass marketer or you are not hitting your goal for new clients and new assets. So we have developed three mass marketing campaign styles and dozens of ways to implement them. If you can speak in front a group, you should be doing seminars. Or, try one of our Direct Mail campaigns. Got more time than money to spend? Fire up our Mail/Phone Campaign to businesses. Instead of having to develop these campaigns yourself, you spend a few hours learning how to run them. Literally save hundreds of hours instead of doing it yourself.”
We define “office management” as “the people and processes necessary to enable the FA to delegate all non-sales and non-advice functions.”
We have a structured plan to help you build the team that will take you or keep you at high six or seven figures.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Gorilla® System:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads