Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Axciom Strategy & Analytics.
In-Depth CRM Review
Axciom Strategy & Analytics
601 E. 3rd Street
Little Rock, AR 72201-1709
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
About the Company:
The skills and dedication of our associates transformed Acxiom from a small data processing company into a market leader.
Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Ark., and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients.
As the developer of some of the largest and most sophisticated business intelligence and marketing databases in the world, we design and implement solutions that can help clients:
- Analyze their customer base
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Grow the value of customer relationships
- Reduce risk and protect against fraud
- Analyze costs to plan more effectively for CRM and IT initiatives
- Manage large volumes of data and more efficiently operate data centers
Some of our key products and solutions include:
- Multichannel Marketing: Acxiom integrates online and offline capabilities so that clients can become more consumer-centric and effective in their marketing activities.
- Global Consulting: Our highly skilled business consultants help clients increase revenue, reduce costs, improve customer loyalty and raise market share.
- Data: With more than 32 billion data records updated each month, Acxiom is the industry leader in compiling, managing and applying consumer and business data for marketing, privacy and security.
- Technology Leadership: We currently manage over 20 billion customer and prospect records and integrate over 4 billion customer records each day.
- Database/CDI: Acxiom provides operational data stores for supporting real-time, front-office customer management applications across all channels.
- IT Services: Acxiom has a long history of providing IT services to the world’s leading companies, government agencies and others with innovative solutions in mainframe outsourcing; managed server service; network management; and desktop, storage and security issues.
- Identity Solutions: Our comprehensive data and up-to-date technology help authorities search for criminals, help institutions locate debtors, and help banks and retailers prevent identity theft and other fraud.
- Privacy: Acxiom is a recognized thought and practice leader in the public policy issue of privacy; our expertise helps companies develop successful, privacy-compliant strategies for managing consumer information.
When companies work with Acxiom, we make it easy for them to establish strong ties with customers by helping them better understand what customers like, what they want and the best ways to communicate with them. Acxiom’s customer and information-management solutions help close gaps in customer knowledge—a key to our clients’ ability to sustain and grow their businesses.
Acxiom Corporation (ACXM) trades on the NASDAQ.
About the Product:
Strategy & Analytics
A single perspective of a customer does not tell a complete story.
Relying on one perspective—such as online activity or purchase behavior—can’t give you a comprehensive understanding of what they want and need, and that incomplete understanding wastes money and can tarnish your brand. Our job is to provide you with a multidimensional understanding of your customers, but more importantly, how to leverage that understanding to improve bottom-line results and drive higher marketing ROI.
Our multidimensional approach results in:
- Finding incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers and identifying and locating profitable prospects
- Unlocking meaningful insights for more focused allocation of marketing spend
- Identifying opportunities to optimize people, process and technology for cost savings
- Managing risk by complying with privacy regulations and protecting your customers from fraud
With a global team of over 500 people and nearly 40 years of experience in managing, synthesizing and improving customer information, we have what you need to optimize your results, as each recommendation is tied to an economic value proposition. Our experience encompasses financial services, insurance, brokerage, automotive, retail, travel, entertainment, telecommunications, media, publishing and health care industries across five continents.
Analytics & Insights
- Marketing Mix OptimizationEfficient, data-driven allocations of your marketing spend for maximum impact.more
- Insights LabWe differentiate between insights that are merely interesting and insights that are profit drivers for your business.more
- Multidimensional InsightMultidimensional Insight is designed to provide a more complete perspective of consumer behavior.more
- Closed-Loop Analysis and ReportingWe raise the level of your business insight capabilities by utilizing Business Intelligence technologies in your marketing platforms.more
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Axciom Strategy & Analytics:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads