This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Attensity Pipeline.
In-Depth CRM Review
2479 East Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303-3230
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Social CRM
Seats: Small Enterprise/Enterprise
About the Company:
Attensity’s social analytics and engagement solutions are the choice of industry leaders such asCharles Schwab, Cisco, eBay, Electronic Arts/Bioware, JetBlue Airways, Royal Bank of Canada, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Whirlpool and many others. Why?
These organizations rely on Attensity’s world-class enterprise platform to Listen, Analyze, Relate and Act on customer conversations from across the social web, as well as from internal sources. For these companies, Attensity delivers clear advantages that help them improve the customer experience with their brands:
- Real-Time Social Analytics: gives you an up to the second view of what your customers are saying about your products, your company and your brands.
- Enterprise-class solutions: our social analytics and engagement solutions are built to handle the Big Data being generated by today’s social customers.
- Industry’s Most Accurate Insights: our patented solutions are based on more than 10 years of research and development with the federal government and have been proven in many of the world’s largest corporations.
- Ease of Use: our solutions are driving the social engagement strategies of every day by business users in marketing and customer service organizations.
- Industry Solutions: Attensity has deep expertise from our work with companies in vertical markets like telecom, financial services, hospitality and travel, insurance, high-tech manufacturing and others.
To learn more about Attensity, watch the video below, then contact us for a personalized demonstration to discover how Attensity can help you create a social customer engagement strategy for your business.
About the Product:
Real-Time Social Media Data Feed for the Enterprise
Enterprise organizations recognize that today’s social customers are actively talking about their products and services on millions of sites across the social web. Buried in these conversations are valuable insights that can have a significant impact on their business.
The Attensity Pipeline collects data from more than 150 million social media and online sources including the full Twitter Firehose, public Facebook and Google Plus posts, YouTube, Reddit, blogs, forums, and video and review sites. It uses the full power of Attensity’s patented semantic engines to transform the chaos of social chatter into actionable information for the enterprise. This backend component enables both deep analytics, and routing and response to be performed against the universe of social media conversations in seconds, as they happen.
Unlike other social data feeds, the Attensity Pipeline goes beyond mere data sifting to code every useful entity, relationship, event, and category in a document, and makes the data immediately actionable for business users.
Key capabilities of the Attensity Pipeline include:
- Filtering to eliminate irrelevant results and spam
- Automatic identification, extraction, and tagging of the key sentiments, people, places, products, companies, events and relationships found in the data using Attensity’s patented natural language processing engines
- Additional data augmentation, including geographics, demographics, and influencer metrics.
The Attensity Pipeline normalizes all data into a common JSON format to make consuming the data much simpler, allowing the Pipeline to act as a single social data feed for the entire enterprise, replacing the need for multiple feeds for various point solutions in different departments. Results from the Attensity Pipeline are currently fed to Attensity Analyze, including its Attensity Command Center component for real-time social analytics, with the capability coming soon to deliver results to companion Attensity Social CRM application, Attensity Respond. These applications in turn can also feed into other business applications such as CRM, business intelligence and data warehousing systems.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Attensity Pipeline:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads